Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone just want to look at outfits and skip all posts, I would suggest making a Tumblr and IG account and just look under dbnt. You will find a good amount of outfits from the members in here.

If any of you start a tumblr, stay away from all the sex gifs. Those things are mesmerizing and I end up following all the perv tumblrs. Smh.

Who is that guy anyway

We only talk to the regulars flyknit Jordan scrub and the troll

Broad st bully pho life

This thread has actually become unreadable.
mean.gif
You guys should make a new one for all your gossip, drama, and ksteezy ****-riding.
So much truth. Take all that meet up / d-riding each other into TAN. Keep this thread informative. 

LOL SO WHAT INFORMATION HAVE U EVER PROVIDED?

THE PEOPLE YOU FIRING SHOTS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONSISTENTLY PROVIDED INFO.

REPORTED FOR USUAGE OFF SEXUALLY OFFENSIVE TERM.

JK BY THE WAY.

IDK MAYBE CUZ IM PART OF IT, BUT I DONT THINK ITS THAT BAD

I TALK TO EVERY ONE ON THIS THREAD.

AFTER ALL I AM YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Last edited:
You referring to me? I've provided answers and my opinion on quite a few subjects related to DB. Just don't participate in your DAILY CIRCLE JERK :D

What circle jerk bro?....

Who's riding me?...I don't understand where ya get this stuff from

Yesterday

Haven't seen those in a while..
pimp.gif
clean fit
I always wonder about this...

If you see like the bottom third of a pair of jeans, shoes, 1/4 of one sleeve and a watch...how does that equate to a "clean fit"? 

Or the shot taken from someone's viewpoint that shows the edge of what they're wearing on top, you can kinda see their pants and then their shoes and it's like, "Well put together!"

Do you just like the shoes in actuality?  Is it the photography?  Pretty colors?

I'm not even saying what was posted isn't a good look or maybe you're just being nice for the sake of it, there's nothing wrong with that but I'm just curious about it all because it happens a lot.

Last edited:
If you all just want to keep this thread informative, just post up coupons and all questions can be answered with H and M, J. Crew or whatever else mall brands.

Without the bonds or "circle jerking" I highly doubt some of the hook ups like Carlin with the AEs would occur, which pretty much anyone has or can benefit from.

Funny how NT used to love and praise meet ups/summits and now it's the total opposite. I guess folks are anti social now.

iam pridem, ex quo suffragia nulli / uendimus, effudit curas; nam qui dabat olim / imperium, fasces, legiones, omnia, nunc se / continet atque duas tantum res anxius optat, / panem et circenses.

OH I WANTED TO START A DISCUSSION BC ADRIAN STAY HATING ON ME.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIGH END DESIGNER SNEAKERS?

Back
Top Bottom