Dressing Better Vol 2.0

We should do what the Stay in shape thread did
nerd.gif
send Baboon packing to his own thread....lol
LOL bruh the lurkers hate you... not me. If anything you should just go make the Steezy thread.

If anyone just want to look at outfits and skip all posts, I would suggest making a Tumblr and IG account and just look under dbnt. You will find a good amount of outfits from the members in here.
Style Tumblrs are full of DB Hypebeast. Not worth it.

So much truth. Take all that meet up / d-riding each other into TAN. Keep this thread informative. 
Thread was sooooooooo much better when Pinoy and W4 and Steezy took their "break". No nonsense was happening man. I wish yall leave and go make your own thread please........

People just talk out their *** man....no need to even fuel the fire.

I apologize cuz all I did was continue the irrelevant conversation, but I'm not hating on steezy or anyone else personally. Steezy is actually one of the consistent posters in this thread who I think contributes a lot.

My only point is, this thread used to be advice, news, deals & other fashion discussion that was informative for the people contributing as well as those simply browsing the thread. I've done my best to contribute in those ways to this thread and will continue to do so, but the conversation in the last two or three weeks has been completely sidetracked. If 5 or 6 of you want to have friendly conversation and gossip about other stuff, I don't see why you wouldn't just start a group of some sort. Not saying you guys aren't the driving force behind this thread...it's just not what it should be about.

Just my opinion. Been following this thread for a long time so figured others may feel the same. Take it for what it is....

What's going on in here!?

Seriously, take that somewhere else. Exchange phone numbers/email addresses/skype names/xbox gamertags/PSN names/Facebook URLs/whatever and handle it there. This is NOT the place for this back and forth, grade school stuff. Most of us are grown men, so act like it.

Steezy please. As if this is your first name. Get out of here bruh.
Funny thing it is my first name on NT....hard for a troll like yourself to grasp, please be safe...don't get yourself perma banned again.
LMAO I REMEMBER WHEN U HAD THAT B GRADE "MR K"

OLE EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE SIG.

THEN HUDDLER OPENED THE FLOODGATES.

BUT THEN I GOOFED ANYWAY

RIP KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN, JOHN MAYER, KANYE WEST, AND RUFIORUFIORUFIO :frown:

Funny thing it is my first name on NT....hard for a troll like yourself to grasp, please be safe...don't get yourself perma banned again.
There is a reason why Meth keeps me here Steezy.......just know that.
HE DOESNT KEEP U HERE. HE ACTUALLY HAS AN EYE ON U AND ENCOURAGES EVERYONE TO BLOCK YOU.

U JUST GOT LUCKY BC UVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL WITH YOUR RACIST REMARKS

What are your questions?

It looks like a thrift find to me. YSL has even making beautiful clothing for decades. Fit is probably more fuller and not slim like today's age however. Hand some doublebreasted blazer.

found it amongst some of my dads old stuff. Was wondering the year mostly, and would it be smart to get it tailored or no

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom