Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Doubt it's only for SAs. If so, it would be viewable on their intranet or require a log in upon clicking the link, kind of like checking work email on a personal CPU.

Beats me. Can't figure out if this is real time inventory though which is what I really want to know.

Beats me. Can't figure out if this is real time inventory though which is what I really want to know.
I don't think it's real time though. I can be wrong however since I only opened the link from my phone.

You need to call and see if there's still any in stock. At least from the email list, it'll say like quantity: 5 or what have you.

I can see some sneaker resellers jumping in on this now :lol:
Hahah. Can't turnt up with old man shoes though! It cracks me up when reviewers say that these new retroes have quality leather because they don't.

Doubt it's only for SAs. If so, it would be viewable on their intranet or require a log in upon clicking the link, kind of like checking work email on a personal CPU.

It ties back to the lists that I was sent yesterday so I'd say yes it is pretty close to real time inventory or at least as of the last day or so.

Last edited:
Hmm...only reason I question is because when the link popped up in the SF AE thread a day or two ago, I was seeing stuff in the link that the SAs told me had been already scooped when I ordered the day before. Then this morning I saw BB snuff suede neumoks which weren't on the original list(email) in my size and called and still struck out. :frown:

Verdict: inconclusive

Last edited:
How often do these 2 for $250 pop up? How do they let their customers know? I just know because of you guys. Pretty happy with what I came out with, 2 pairs of penny loafers. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $600 for a pair of shell penny loafer from Alden.

Damn, I'm going to miss out. About to drop bread on a bathroom renovation :frown:

Hopefully they have another one soon, been itching to start a new wardrobe for work

whoa. this is awesome.. too bad i don't see any double monks in my sz
frown.gif
Everything on this link is 2 for $250???

Under status do I select close out , or all, or current??

Thanks for the help!!
I think only "close out" is 2 for 250.

Anybody know if the 2 for 250 is still going on? Thanks.
Yea tomorrow is the last day I believe

How often do these 2 for $250 pop up? How do they let their customers know? I just know because of you guys. Pretty happy with what I came out with, 2 pairs of penny loafers. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $600 for a pair of shell penny loafer from Alden.

Someone mentioned another at the end of summer but it is conjecture at this point.

Last edited:
Good find but vastly overpriced. You can find something similar at H&M for $40-50.

im sure it may be.
the fit could be the biggest selling point if there's some consideration there.
there are a few folks in here that would spend money on a nicer piece and not opt for H&M (or cannot fit H&M for that matter either)..

They emailed me about it.

PG! Love that man's style.

Anyone in here planning on getting Air Raids? I wanted those bad back when I was a kid, seriously thinking about getting a pair. They're supposed to release Saturday

Last edited:
Man they have retried those several times and they just sit. It should be interesting to see if they sell out now.

Back
Top Bottom