Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I just found out they're releasing them today. I don't keep up with sneakers so I never know what's going on until I see people talking about them.

PG! Love that man's style.

Anyone in here planning on getting Air Raids? I wanted those bad back when I was a kid, seriously thinking about getting a pair. They're supposed to release Saturday
Yeah. I think Guido quit SF because how uniform they got to be, even for menswear. I don't think he posts outfits anymore since he moved back home.

I used to look at his stuff on the work CPU and my coworker asked when I went to China :lol:

Nordstrom Rack is stepping up. Saw Lanvin and a few higher brands at the local branch today.

PS handled Vince leather jackets. Avoid at all cost, quality is pretty bad..even at 50% off. felt like faux stuff you would expect from H&M and them.

Hey bros, I'm in the market for a winter parka. Don't want to go as bulky as a north face. Any suggestions?

Nordstrom Rack is stepping up. Saw Lanvin and a few higher brands at the local branch today.
If you're lucky, you can find some APC Denim as well for around $50. But I heard its rare.

What shoes/passable sneakers are y'all wearing for casual Fridays?
It depends on your field/work culture. Anything goes here on Friday for me...just have to cover feet aka no sandals.

Hey bros, I'm in the market for a winter parka. Don't want to go as bulky as a north face. Any suggestions?
Northface is very packable, and that's why it's popular among travelers. I personally use my NF puffer jacket a lot when traveling to the east an mid west in colder months. Not sure what your price range is.

If you're lucky, you can find some APC Denim as well for around $50. But I heard its rare.
APCs go on sale at many places. I got my NS for about $70 from Barneys, but it wasn't raw or selvedge though.

APC used to be good for price to quality ratio about 5 years or so ago. I think Naked & Famous has taken that spotlight from them.

Nordstrom Rack is only good for on clearance items. Their everyday price is meh.

APCs go on sale at many places. I got my NS for about $70 from Barneys, but it wasn't raw or selvedge though.

APC used to be good for price to quality ratio about 5 years or so ago. I think Naked & Famous has taken that spotlight from them.

Nordstrom Rack is only good for on clearance items. Their everyday price is meh.
How were they not raw or selvedge? Used?

I remember buying APCs when the retail was still around 140 I believe. Annoying how they raised the price due to the demand.

Either way, N&F, APC and Nudies are all horrible. Esp APC in terms of price to quality ratio.

How were they not raw or selvedge? Used?

I remember buying APCs when the retail was still around 140 I believe. Annoying how they raised the price due to the demand.

Either way, N&F, APC and Nudies are all horrible. Esp APC in terms of price to quality ratio.
Wait, what? I don't understand the question. It was not raw denim. They didn't have the selvedge piping. Not all APCs are raws and/or selvedge. They have denim in various washes.

N&F actually go on sale. I paid retail for my powder stretch, which I have no regrets. I have a raw selvedge joint that I got for about 50% off so not bad at all for around $70-80.

These are middle tier, if not lower. I'm not denim buff to be shelling out for PBJ or $300+ jeans.

Didn't even know they sold washed and non-selvedge NS until I looked at the online store just now. Haven't looked on there in a long time, last time I only saw raw denim.

How often do these 2 for $250 pop up? How do they let their customers know? I just know because of you guys. Pretty happy with what I came out with, 2 pairs of penny loafers. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $600 for a pair of shell penny loafer from Alden.

2-3 times per year

Wait, what? I don't understand the question. It was not raw denim. They didn't have the selvedge piping. Not all APCs are raws and/or selvedge. They have denim in various washes.

N&F actually go on sale. I paid retail for my powder stretch, which I have no regrets. I have a raw selvedge joint that I got for about 50% off so not bad at all for around $70-80.

These are middle tier, if not lower. I'm not denim buff to be shelling out for PBJ or $300+ jeans.
We were talking about two different things
laugh.gif
. I was talking about strictly their denim (NS, NC, PS) since those are the most popular and I thought you were too.

I've seen some PS on the nordstrom rack for around $50. I dont really pay attention to APC''s other stuff unless it has something to do with Nike.

But if you're looking for great raw denim under 300, I'd recommend 3Sixteen.

What shoes/passable sneakers are y'all wearing for casual Fridays?

I've become so used to wearing dress shoes that I don't really wear sneakers even on casual Friday although I'm thinking of wearing my Chaos Kobe IV and Home Finals PE Kobe IV this week and next.

So I lurk here from time to time and wedding season is happening so for the first time I got around to looking here and learning. I follow ksteezy and cbtaylor23 (shoutouts to them) on IG and no lie saved a couple of pics that they posted for a frame of reference of what I wanted to look like. wedding was yesterday

my IG is in my sig, still learning about dressing better but yeah

So I lurk here from time to time and wedding season is happening so for the first time I got around to looking here and learning. I follow ksteezy and cbtaylor23 (shoutouts to them) on IG and no lie saved a couple of pics that they posted for a frame of reference of what I wanted to look like. wedding was yesterday

my IG is in my sig, still learning about dressing better but yeah

Suit fits fairly well for the most part. Next time unbutton the bottom button.

:rofl:  Homie is young so whatever, but how about when you see grown men rocking the bottom button buttoned? I cringe. 
Eh, not everyone is into this stuff. Some only wear suits when they have to. I've seen guys wear suit jackets with the pockets still sewn shut and the vents also still sewn :lol: of course, they pair of with some Rockport or round toe joints because if the shoes aren't sneakers...they gotta be dress shoes.

actually sitting down I knew to unbutton the bottom then I forgot once I got drinks in me
laugh.gif

actually sitting down I knew to unbutton the bottom then I forgot once I got drinks in me:lol:
When you sit down you should actually unbutton all buttons unless it's a DB since that has an interior button which makes it more tedious.

The reason to leave the last button undone is to provide for a better drape. This goes for waist coats and cardigans too.

Back
Top Bottom