Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Antidope, you were asking about a navy/green tie from the tie bar. That's what my groomsmen and I went with for my wedding. Just a gist, this was the sloppy ending of the night lol

Antidope, you were asking about a navy/green tie from the tie bar. That's what my groomsmen and I went with for my wedding. Just a gist, this was the sloppy ending of the night lol
Yeah thats real nice. I actually have a shopping cart building on there because its just silly to spend $6 on shipping for one tie. Its counter productive. Gonna wait until I have a sizeable combination of ties and pocket squares

Where's a good place to get good fitting baseball tee type shirts.. :nerd:

American Apparel, IMO, has the best and they compliment the physique nicely. That being said, that only applies if you have a nice physique, if you have a muffin top and man boobs, I suggest going another route.

Anymore sites like Grailed.com? Trying to sell some of my clothing. Can't use eBay 

I've sold on there. Really convenient, and doesn't take a percentage of your sale.

Basically like an eBay that doesn't take advantage of you.

i saw the ACRONYM J1A-S today in real like and it is effing amazing, really.  I'm seriously considering selling a bunch of my stuff so that I can afford it.

If that's the case, then yeah you definitely can't claim anything.

3" tie is fine. Ditch the tie bar. Way too overdone now
Wait...according to who?  And if dude likes wearing a tie bar, let him rock. 
eyes.gif
My opinion G. He can buy if he wants
eyes.gif
Gotcha, just wasn't sure where that came from...maybe it was a SF popular opinion among the buttoned up crowd plus I didn't think he was asking for an opinion about whether he should wear one but instead what size tie bar.  "The world don't move to the beat of just one drum..."

Thread is all about recommendations and opinions. I talk to anti directly off of here as well. I'm just giving him my two cents.

But yes, to each their own.

I appreciate every comment that people make regarding my questions in here because I have no idea what I'm doing
I just spent like 30 minutes looking at your IG, that thing is cool as hell. 

I've sold on there. Really convenient, and doesn't take a percentage of your sale.

Basically like an eBay that doesn't take advantage of you.
So how do they make money?

As far as I know, it's basically a community service project, in a way. The guy who made it wanted a site that allowed people to sell clothing exclusively

Reactions: wj4
Damn, I remember EVERYONE wearing these when I worked at Nordstrom's in the early 2000's :lol:

They were very comfortable but looking back now, the squareness of the shoe looks ridiculous..

Those were hot back in the day, I had some tan ones :lol:

Back
Top Bottom