Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Featured on Sunflowerman's Daily Fashion Project:

http://sunflowerman.com/daily-fashion/adrian-beraquit

i swear this dude at work looks so much like wis i just saw him and :lol:

and then theres an adrian look alike too.

wish i could get pics

wish i could get pics
Do it. Put the iPhone on silent and pretend you're texting. I'm waiting.

I do this all the time when looking at other women, I can't understand how every grown man hasn't mastered this technique :lol:

Last edited:

wish i could get pics
Do it. Put the iPhone on silent and pretend you're texting. I'm waiting.

I do this all the time when looking at other women, I can't understand how every grown man hasn't mastered this technique :lol:
Pretty sure Eiddy just said you aint grown...

lulz. dat instigation :lol:

Where's a good place to get good fitting baseball tee type shirts.. :nerd:

American Apparel, IMO, has the best and they compliment the physique nicely. That being said, that only applies if you have a nice physique, if you have a muffin top and man boobs, I suggest going another route.

Will definitely take note of that. I'm slowly working towards a slimmer physique. Definitely not a muffin top with manboobs though. :nerd:

Needa get around to buying more clothes.. But too busy buying car parts. Haha.

Will definitely take note of that. I'm slowly working towards a slimmer physique. Definitely not a muffin top with manboobs though. :nerd:

Needa get around to buying more clothes.. But too busy buying car parts. Haha.
Pick one or the other, man. Either 4 pairs of nice shoes or a set of Volks. I don't know anyone who's into both. All my friends with $100k+ cars with mods wear beat up clothes. Conversely, my friends with nice clothes just drive regular cars, a new BMW 5er would be the most expensive in the gang.

Pick one or the other, man. Either 4 pairs of nice shoes or a set of Volks. I don't know anyone who's into both. All my friends with $100k+ cars with mods wear beat up clothes. Conversely, my friends with nice clothes just drive regular cars, a new BMW 5er would be the most expensive in the gang.

Yeah, I don't go all out with dressing better, but I do like to have some nice things here and there..

I do have a bunch of friends that clearly put all their money into their cars and wear pretty average clothes. (I had to convince him that buying some flyknit lunars at the outlets were a good daily shoe since he's always on his feet at work.)

Last edited:
in the new GQ...

props @ksteezy

first time i saw him in GQ i was at work like wtf. it was way too much real life (or net life?)

this issue is my last on my $5 for a year.. anyone know where to peep something like that again?

i'd only renew for that price again i think or maybe 10 max.. it is the same thing every month like wis says..but then again what magazine isnt?

in the new GQ...

props @ksteezy

first time i saw him in GQ i was at work like wtf. it was way too much real life (or net life?)

this issue is my last on my $5 for a year.. anyone know where to peep something like that again?

i'd only renew for that price again i think or maybe 10 max.. it is the same thing every month like wis says..but then again what magazine isnt?

I saw that pic too! It's funny because this is my last GQ issue too. I don't know if I want to renew. I've had Details for years and I think I like that one more.

That's dope @ksteezy

I won't be renewing GQ when my subscription ends, I only got it because kids were walking around selling stuff for charity.

This last issue I tried to find an article in it to read (how to dress for your new job) and every other page was an ad......

Back
Top Bottom