Dressing Better Vol 2.0

White/black pair looks great with denim imo

(Coming from a non-flyknit-owner)

Ehh - I wear my jeans way too skinny so even AM1's don't look good (I have white/black FK's - shorts or bust with those).

Copped some bleached SLP's and Paul Smith chelsea boots. Nice alternative to $1,000 SLP's.

Not exactly dressed up, but does this shirt fit better fellas?

Edit: ignore the stall, out for company lunch

Last edited:

Ehh - I wear my jeans way too skinny so even AM1's don't look good (I have white/black FK's - shorts or bust with those).

Copped some bleached SLP's and Paul Smith chelsea boots. Nice alternative to $1,000 SLP's.

Let me know how you like those chelsea's. Any other recs for a suede chelsea?

Also, I think Flyknits look great with some jeans, usually those that are cut slimmer.

Also, I think Flyknits look great with some jeans, usually those that are cut slimmer.
Meh

Ehh...I don't see how the AM1 comment matters, way bulkier than Flyknits and wouldn't look too good with skinny jeans while Flyknits have a much better silhouette.
Not exactly dressed up, but does this shirt fit better fellas?

Edit: ignore the stall, out for company lunch
It's a little better than before but the bigger issue is your proportions.  Are those the same pants and/or are you sagging?  That plus your shirt being too long makes it look a little ridiculous.  No comment on the Js.  It actually makes it seem like your upper body body is longer than your legs and that's no bueno.

Ehh...I don't see how the AM1 comment matters, way bulkier than Flyknits and wouldn't look too good with skinny jeans while Flyknits have a much better silhouette.

It's a little better than before but the bigger issue is your proportions.  Are those the same pants and/or are you sagging?  That plus your shirt being too long makes it look a little ridiculous.  No comment on the Js.  It actually makes it seem like your upper body body is longer than your legs and that's no bueno.

They aren't the same pants they're joggers

They aren't the same pants they're joggers
Are you sagging doe?

Are you sagging doe?
Not sagging, but I can see why it would appear that I am. They're not all the way up to my waist but they're not at or below my butt
I mean that's not 2003 sagging, but sagging nonetheless.

To create a cleaner drape/silohuette, you wanna wear them at the proper height at all times.
True.  Doesn't help that his shirt is so long either, sagging makes it look worse but the proportions still would be off.  Like I said, it looks like his torso is longer than his legs.  At least it's more fitted in the body (though some of that could be that the billowing isn't there from tucking it in) compared to the other shirt he posted but that thing was also huge in the shoulders.

Get the shirt cropped/tuck it in ,pull your pants up, and switch to non-athletic sneakers (Vans/Converse or Lanvin/SLP if you want to do it big) or loafers instead.

Last edited:
Any tips on finding a decent tailor or how you guys found your tailors?
Check Yelp reviews for your area to get an initial idea of a few tailors you'd want to try out. Then go visit and get some work done. As the tailor does the fitting, see how much they pay attention to detail and how knowledgeable they are in tailoring the clothes to your needs. Then of course, just check the quality of work when you get the items back. 

This is a good deal. Jacket is $150 instore and another 50 percent off. Additional 15 percent if you're a student. I had my guy searched nationwide for a 38S and 38R and no luck. Pattern is nice and bold in real life. Really wanted jacket to go with the trousers I got last week.

This is a good deal. Jacket is $150 instore and another 50 percent off. Additional 15 percent if you're a student. I had my guy searched nationwide for a 38S and 38R and no luck. Pattern is nice and bold in real life. Really wanted jacket to go with the trousers I got last week.
So it's 63$? how much are the pants?

Last edited:

Bummer. Pattern looks great with the blue.

Back
Top Bottom