Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Couple of Sale items...
J. Crew Factory Layering Vest – $44.63 w/ MOREPLEASE ($74.50)

Red Wing Classic Moc Boots – $159.90 ($240)

via Dappered.com
I bought that vest and was disappointed at how thin it is.  Definitely not a winter vest if anyone is thinking of getting it for that purpose.

As soon as I saw that vest, I thought of this:

walking_dead_governor_1st_look-thumb-550x745-93250.jpg

Couple of Sale items...

J. Crew Factory Layering Vest – $44.63 w/ MOREPLEASE ($74.50)

Red Wing Classic Moc Boots – $159.90 ($240)

via Dappered.com
I bought that vest and was disappointed at how thin it is.  Definitely not a winter vest if anyone is thinking of getting it for that purpose.
You can clearly tell this is a layers piece. Not meant to be a bubble vest. This would work for those attempting to place this under a blazer like the GQ pics.

Last edited:
Yo

Need jeans that are slimmer for going out. Bought some 33x30 Gap straight denim... (tried to do skinny but couldn't) still too baggy, like I'm about to go rake leaves or something. Is there any style in between? Like I really don't want a true skinny jean, but I want a slim fit. Thnx

Yo
Need jeans that are slimmer for going out. Bought some 33x30 Gap straight denim... (tried to do skinny but couldn't) still too baggy, like I'm about to go rake leaves or something. Is there any style in between? Like I really don't want a true skinny jean, but I want a slim fit. Thnx

why didn't you just get the slim fit jeans? they are the middle of Gap straight and Gap skinny

Yo

Anybody heard of Dockers "British" D0. My bro just got back from the UK and he bought me a pair. They are wonderful. I dont see them on the site though. Whats the story behind these?

I like that the have the old back tag and not the embroidered logo. I can take a seam rip an take it off.

These are AMAZING imo. Got like a vintage 1840s look. I know some of you wont get it, but they look awesome to me.

RRL Slim Fit & Bootcut, APC Petite Standard, Levis 510 & 511, and J. Crew's 484 Slim Fit are all nice, slim fitting jeans. I do recommend, if possible, buying and trying on jeans in-store rather than buying them online. 

Yo

Homie said he doesn't want a skinny jean and you go ahead and recommend Levi's slimmest fit?

Try 511s instead.

Homie said he doesn't want a skinny jean and you go ahead and recommend Levi's slimmest fit?
Try 511s instead.

lol. 511s are still pretty slim, I have a pair (of the trousers, not the jeans) and I had to size up and they still fit really slim on me (probably the slimmest pair of pants I own). I'd go so far as to recommend 514s even. Or those 508/520s that seem to be popular because of the extra taper down the leg. All depends on your body type though.

RRL Slim Fit & Bootcut, APC Petite Standard, Levis 510 & 511, and J. Crew's 484 Slim Fit are all nice, slim fitting jeans. I do recommend, if possible, buying and trying on jeans in-store rather than buying them online. 

Gotta get me some petite standards kinda scared cause there aint nothing petite about my body.

I went through 520's & Naked & Famous Weird Guys. Imperial Shearers are the way to go. Best fitting pair of jeans I own. :smokin

Anybody heard of Dockers "British" D0. My bro just got back from the UK and he bought me a pair. They are wonderful. I dont see them on the site though. Whats the story behind these?

I like that the have the old back tag and not the embroidered logo. I can take a seam rip an take it off.

its on the gb.dockers.com, the uk site. europeans tend to like the slimmer fit so it seems like they only have d0, d1, and d2. they have some pretty nice patterns too compared to the basic colors we have of the d1.

its on the gb.dockers.com, the uk site. europeans tend to like the slimmer fit so it seems like they only have d0, d1, and d2. they have some pretty nice patterns too compared to the basic colors we have of the d1.

Thanks bro. I was trying to get that site.

they are from the 1955 Eastland collection; called Sherman
I bought them from Nordstrom's for $225...I absolutely love them; bout to cop another pair and just hang onto them
Might want to check out a Nordstrom Rack first, pretty sure that have that color and a black pair for $90-130. I'll try to see the next time I head out there.

Back
Top Bottom