Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I don't get how to tie a bow tie. I've watched like 7 videos on youtube and I don't get it. I get every up until you put the longer side over the front of the first bow tie. There's supposed to be a loop formed in the back. What they fail to mention is it is the loop of frustration and death. Any pointers?

Think of it like tying a shoe-lace. srs.

StillIn729 are those the Eastland Sherman boots? If so can we get some more pics???8)

just snapped some pics; these are my fav boots I've ever owned...I get so many people asking about them

Those boots are sick! Ive been trying to find them cheaper than the $225 price tag, but those pics are not helping me at all. :smokin

Couple of Sale items...

J. Crew Factory Layering Vest – $44.63 w/ MOREPLEASE ($74.50)

Red Wing Classic Moc Boots – $159.90 ($240)

via Dappered.com

Thanks for joining the challenge. I think a white or grey undershirt would look better. Proportion looks good though! FYI however, the thicker shirts like flannels that you're wearing are different than the shirt jackets. Those things are jackets that look like shirts...would be impossible to tuck them into your trousers unless you have an extra inch or so.
On another note....007 wears Tom Ford really well. My fav 007 to date.
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/images/2012/06/Skyfall-image.png

Thanks for the input and clarification on the shirt jacket. When I was putting this outfit together in my head, I was going for a dark, tonal look. It was a cloudy day and I wanted my outfit to reflect that :tongue:

In preparation for Sandy (and just rainy weather in general), I ordered this jacket online thanks to a post someone made in this thread about a sale at sierratradingpost. I'm crossing my fingers it gets here either tomorrow or Tuesday.

413mxGpKq4L._SS400_.jpg

frtnew.jpg

what's your opinion on the sizing for this "hoodie"?

kool thanks, alright i need a ton of help tired of wearing tshirts and sneakers everyday. I want to buy a pair of boots to wear casually a friend told me these are in style  agree or disagree? Also recommend some sweaters or button up shirts to wear with them, my jeans are usually boot cut and cover most of my shoe should i change to a tapered leg or what? Tapered leg jeans usually fit tight *** ****, im not over weight i think im just to wearing my jeans kind of loose. Thanks for the help

4 yrs old Clarks...been through numerous job interviews among other occasions. I always recommend them to folks who are in transition.
tumblr_mco2jhuFuH1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

Very interesting article:

kool thanks, alright i need a ton of help tired of wearing tshirts and sneakers everyday. I want to buy a pair of boots to wear casually a friend told me these are in style  agree or disagree? Also recommend some sweaters or button up shirts to wear with them, my jeans are usually boot cut and cover most of my shoe should i change to a tapered leg or what? Tapered leg jeans usually fit tight *** ****, im not over weight i think im just to wearing my jeans kind of loose. Thanks for the help

A tapered leg is better. Think dark denim with solid navy, grey, and black sweaters.

be forewarned; I have seen this jacket in person and the pics are deceiving
it is not as long and slim as the stock pictures seem to make it out to be

I'm glad I sized down then. I went with a size Medium (I'm 6'0, 185). Not looking for it to be slim, just as long as it's breathable and water repellant enough to replace a cheap Helly Hanson slicker raincoat that has no ventilation. Still waiting on it to come in the mail, but I expect I won't be getting it soon due to the inclement weather.

Back
Top Bottom