Dressing Better Vol 2.0

StillIn729 Im just gonna go ahead get these man! $180 will probably be the cheapest I can get and these boots look absolutely amazing. I wear a sz 11 in sneakers, so I should grab a size 10 in these?

StillIn729 Im just gonna go ahead get these man! $180 will probably be the cheapest I can get and these boots look absolutely amazing. I wear a sz 11 in sneakers, so I should grab a size 10 in these?

I would honestly; I wear a 9 in sneakers...

I originally bought an 8.5 and returned them for an 8; they will be snug at first but they stretch nicely and I find a full size down is perfecttttt

i love these boots been eyeing these for a min. looking for a good sale
These boots look nice, a good alternative to more expensive brands...although I have had bad experiences with Eastland quality.
ohwell.gif

Just a heads up, if you have a Brooks Brothers card everything on the website is 25% off. If you use another form of payment, it is only 15% off.

Just a heads up, if you have a Brooks Brothers card everything on the website is 25% off. If you use another form of payment, it is only 15% off.

I was in the store the other day; they had some nice pieces this year and I smelled their colognes for the first time which smelled pretty good

like those eastland boots and will probably pull the trigger. hard to decide between black and brown.

stillin729, you went a whole size down ? have you owned a pair of chucks before? if so, do you wear a 8 in those as well ? trying to figure out my size so i don't have to worry about shipping it back for exchanges since i live in canada.

like those eastland boots and will probably pull the trigger. hard to decide between black and brown.
stillin729, you went a whole size down ? have you owned a pair of chucks before? if so, do you wear a 8 in those as well ? trying to figure out my size so i don't have to worry about shipping it back for exchanges since i live in canada.

yeah I have had Chucks but it's been so long; I mean I'd honestly go with a full size down if you like them to fit good with no movement otherwise I think you will end up having to wear them with heavy socks

the half size down had my foot moving around too much

I'll be participating in the dressing better secret Santa, MSG grizzly when I get the chance to. When is the deadline?

You can clearly tell this is a layers piece. Not meant to be a bubble vest. This would work for those attempting to place this under a blazer like the GQ pics.
Yep, CLEARLY that picture depicts a super thin vest.

Instead of being a know it all punk, why not keep it moving next time considering my post had nothing to do with you.  You CLEARLY know everything already.

@StillIn729 - I stopped over and checked. The brown ones I saw were Up Countries and the Black ones I saw were the Lumber Up. So yeah no savings there....>D

@StillIn729 - I stopped over and checked. The brown ones I saw were Up Countries and the Black ones I saw were the Lumber Up. So yeah no savings there....>D

yeah I thought so; these don't seem to be really discounted since they are a pretty limited run

I am hoping they make a leather tan pair soon instead of the suede

Yep, CLEARLY that picture depicts a super thin vest.

Instead of being a know it all punk, why not keep it moving next time considering my post had nothing to do with you.  You CLEARLY know everything already.

Whoa, calm down fam. It says "layering vest" in the product description, which is probably what he meant. Quilted vests like those are usually on the thin side. I seriously doubt there was any negativity in Grizzly's post, he's been a solid contributor to this thread from the beginning. We're all trying to help each other out, let's keep it that way fellas :D

What 20% off?
Originally Posted by diewitsjames

heads up: clarks desert boots on sale + 20% off coupon code + amazon prime
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WU6TMG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_86220_25405860_pe_b1/?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ie=UTF8&node=5637565011
ir

just bought a pair of db's for 59.18 :smokin
Repped. Been looking around for some Clarks.

Last edited:
I mentioned before that I wanted to get a new bag for work to replace my student-y backpack and I'm glad I waited a little longer. Just ordered this from J.Crew Factory:

54056_BR6794

Some negative reviews online about the bag not holding up well over time but I'm honestly just using it to carry very small items like my lunch, ipod, phone charger, kindle, etc. Total came out to about $43 with tax and shipping. I recall Wj4 recommending a similar bag from J.Crew but I don't remember if this was the same one or not..

Last edited:
Whats up with the sizing on those desert boots on amazon? What does the D(M)US stand for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom