Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Whoever it was that recommended getting a garment steamer...Thank you
smokin.gif

I was I picked a cheap one randomly while killing time before a meeting. Wow...got my suits and a few sweaters looking crispy again without having to dry clean.
I don't know how I've lived without this thing...
what garment steamer you talking about?

Whoever it was that recommended getting a garment steamer...Thank you :smokin

I was I picked a cheap one randomly while killing time before a meeting. Wow...got my suits and a few sweaters looking crispy again without having to dry clean.

I don't know how I've lived without this thing...
what garment steamer you talking about?

Looks just like this

sunbeam%20garment%20steamer-full.jpg

Nothing special, just a cheap small one. I'm looking to upgrade to the big professional one when I step my suit game up next year...like this one...

1393324.jpg

Last edited:
Looks just like this

Nothing special, just a cheap small one. I'm looking to upgrade to the big professional one when I step my suit game up next year...like this one...
1393324.jpg

There should be plenty of those on sale on Black Friday. I always see some go for $20-$30.

Looks just like this

1393324.jpg

There should be plenty of those on sale on Black Friday. I always see some go for $20-$30.
I have the larger one. Got it as a wedding gift and use it everyday. I might be in the market for that small one as well.

*ALLEN EDMONDS ALERT*
http://www.landsend.com/ix/mens-clo...~2~1&merchAsId=19&cm_re=monetate-_-men-110112
Land's End pre-holiday sale includes Bayfield at $245, Katmai at $174 and Yuma at $136. Likely the best deals you'll see on any of them for a long time. Especially the Katmai which is going for $40 less than AE's clearance price.
damn, the bayfield's and katmai's are looking super mean..too bad i just spent buttloads of money on protein and gift's for the girlfriend :\
repped though :pimp:

Last edited:
When they were brand new...

Not the best pics, but this is how they look now.

The outer cheese sole is pretty much black all around, I clean it at times but it's

pretty difficult to keep clean.

Can't really tell, but the leather has broken in nicely. It has some nice signs of wear which I like.

I don't mess with that high water look, I was sitting down hence my pant legs riding up.

I own a black pair also.

I hardly wear them. They have no depth and it's difficult, for me at least, to pull them off.

what exactly does this do to your clothes?

It straightens/gets rid of wrinkles on clothes w/o ironing it. Good for suits, sweaters or any clothes where ironing isn't advised. It also gets rids of wrinkles quick so it is perfect if you have something that has been sitting in the drawer or closet that you want to get rid of the wrinkles to be able to wear it right away.

I had the larger one and let some water sit there a while and decided to clean it by putting a bit of soap on it... Well let's just say that I ended up putting it in the trash. :smh:

Picked up a couple things, nothing special.
Now i have to think how i can put it together for a nice fit.
I know, i should invest in a better camera. :smh:

How much was that cardigan¿

They also have some slim-fitting jeans and button downs that both fit really well. I was suprised, and bought both. :lol:

i just can't order jeans,chinos, pants, from websites without trying them on.
its hard to find the right fit, haven't found that perfect fit yet.

i need some nice socks. striped, whatever.

anybody have some suggestions :nerd:
express usually has a 4 for $25 deal going on.. i know banana has something similar but its usually only 3.

bought these off amazon with the code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom