Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Are the low top balenciaga white arena seasonal? What about the high top? I'm new to the designer sneakers and I'm having a hard time finding the lows. I see Barney's has the highs again. Also I wear a size 11 in all shoes so what size would I need in the arenas?

Are the low top balenciaga white arena seasonal? What about the high top? I'm new to the designer sneakers and I'm having a hard time finding the lows. I see Barney's has the highs again. Also I wear a size 11 in all shoes so what size would I need in the arenas?

Lows are produced in much lower numbers and you usually have to go through a Balenciaga boutique to get them. Call one of them up and ask if you can be emailed a credit card authorization form for the next time they get them they can charge you right away is your best bet. Highs are pretty much seasonal and restock a lot on Balenciaga.com. You'll need a size 42

Lows are produced in much lower numbers and you usually have to go through a Balenciaga boutique to get them. Call one of them up and ask if you can be emailed a credit card authorization form for the next time they get them they can charge you right away is your best bet. Highs are pretty much seasonal and restock a lot on Balenciaga.com. You'll need a size 42

Good looking in the info. I live in Houston. Can you point me in the right direction for finding a boutique?

Have you done this before? Looks like the closes store is in NY. Also if I'm a 9.5 what size should I be aiming for?

Have you done this before? Looks like the closes store is in NY. Also if I'm a 9.5 what size should I be aiming for?

Yeah I bought 4 pairs this way. It doesn't matter where they are located. I get all mine from a store in Cali because I have a sales associate there who looks out for me and I prefer dealing with him. He lets me know in advance what's dropping and I fill out the form and whenever they get it in store he charges me an ships it out.

9.5 you want a 41

Yeah I bought 4 pairs this way. It doesn't matter where they are located. I get all mine from a store in Cali because I have a sales associate there who looks out for me and I prefer dealing with him. He lets me know in advance what's dropping and I fill out the form and whenever they get it in store he charges me an ships it out.

9.5 you want a 41

If you don't mind me asking what store in California? also how much do the lows end up running you with shipping and tax?

Costa Mesa. I don't think they charge tax if you don't have a botique in your state. DC doesn't I don't think I've ever paid tax. Lows are like $550

10D in most dress shoes.
10.5 in sneakers like Nike/Jordan
42 in Arenas (converts to a US 9)

Arenas definitely need that size down move brah.

10D in most dress shoes.
10.5 in sneakers like Nike/Jordan
42 in Arenas (converts to a US 9)

Arenas definitely need that size down move brah.

I'm size 11 in all shoes that's a 45 eu equivalent, wouldn't I be a 44 eu if I need to size down 1 size?

no. 11=44 so you would need a 43. all these questions are better off asked and answered in the designer shoes thread

i wear a sz 12, my low top arenas are a sz 44 and fit perfect

Last edited:
FAM looking for a navy sport coat to rock with jeans and Dalton's. Any recommendations for a $150 price point. I wear between a 44 and 46.

Thanks in advance.

So I bought this earlier for a wedding this Saturday any tips is appreciated.I found this steal inside Kohl's.

Chaps Blazer: Reg$175 on sale for $80

Shirt was $50

Also I'm wanting to wear some Levi's (514) jeans and brown loafers with this fit what do you guys think? I'm going to pull off the blazer and jean look.

So I bought this earlier for a wedding this Saturday any tips is appreciated.I found this steal inside Kohl's.

Chaps Blazer: Reg$175 on sale for $80

Shirt was $50

Also I'm wanting to wear some Levi's (514) jeans and brown loafers with this fit what do you guys think? I'm going to pull off the blazer and jean look.

Hard to tell how the blazer fits from the picture but from my experience with Chaps (Ralph Lauren's take down line), there's a reason it was on sale for that cheap. More likely than not you're going to have to spend some money on tailoring to get that to fit well on your body. Also, the last time I tried on a jacket from the Chaps line, the arm holes were cut very low and the fit was not very flattering to begin with.

If you are wearing that to a wedding I am guessing you got the matching pants for the jacket? Even if so, I would suggest going to H&M for a quick, well-fitting suit (assuming you have a slim/athletic body type) since your event is this Saturday and you will probably not have time to get any tailoring done. If you have a Zara nearby you could check there as well (suggestions based on price you paid for the jacket) but your options are very limited due to your tight timeline. My first post-graduation suit is from H&M and the only alterations I had done was a quick hem on the pants but the jacket fit me very well off the rack.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking what store in California? also how much do the lows end up running you with shipping and tax?

If that doesn't work, call Paul Hunter at NM in Atlanta. (Tell him Michael A. sent you) They're always a stock of Balenciaga there. That's where I got my lows from.

Back
Top Bottom