Dressing Better Vol 2.0

+1 for the people who are against wearing jeans to a wedding.

Why would anyone under the age of 12 be wearing jeans to a wedding? Also, why would someone wear a print shirt to a wedding as well?

Wear a suit and a nice shirt with a tie.

im from from a DBNT guy like most in here but even i know damn well not to wear jeans to a wedding

im offended actually

I went to a wedding a couple weeks back, and there were a bunch of dudes wearing jeans and Jordans...I would have disowned them if I knew them

Last edited:
So I bought this earlier for a wedding this Saturday any tips is appreciated.I found this steal inside Kohl's.

Chaps Blazer: Reg$175 on sale for $80

Shirt was $50

Also I'm wanting to wear some Levi's (514) jeans and brown loafers with this fit what do you guys think? I'm going to pull off the blazer and jean look.

U need to pull it off completely and start over. Come on bruh, you're going to a wedding not the club

I don't think he has time to order a suit online though. Didn't he mention the wedding is this Saturday?

I think the best option at this point is to just wear a dress shirt and slacks. if you do buy a suit today, it has to fit almost perfectly off the rack for the alterations to be done by the end of the week, and it will be hard to find something like that at a Men's Wearhouse budget

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom