Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Rocking with these 2 and a charcoal peacoat

This is flames. Where? How much?
It's stephan schneider from a few years ago, not available anymore. No Man Walks Alone has 3 colorways coming in in around a month though, probably 1 unit of sizes 3-7 and ~1k. But it should be sold out pretty quick

I have a nice end of the summer tan going and I'm thinking of setting it off at my cousin's wedding (not black tie) with a nice fitted yellow dress shirt

Problem is that I'm having trouble even finding one to envision how it would look

I got a grip of winter coats but I need these 3 and I'm good

Annoying thing is my local shop has that black Acne in grey, and I get 50% off there, but I already have a grey overcoat and need a black one to fill that gap in my wardrobe. Paying an extra $350 for a different colour is just annoying though :smh:

I'm good with coats now.

I usually stick to one of the following:

1. Navy Peacoat (from OldNavy and it's going on 5 years strong)
2. Camel J. Crew Factory Overcoat
3. Brooks Brothers Brookstorm Loro Piana Waterproof Overcoat (thrift find)
4. Custom Made Double Breasted Wool Overcoat (thrift find)

what coats/jackets are we rocking this fall and winter guys?

I already have too many coats and jackets. Just want to buy an olive Uniqlo bubble jacket with no hood and i'll be good. My wool coats are so heavy and bulky that I just want to wear lightweight, warm jackets.

^

Copped that Uniqlo stretchy down jacket last year and was clutch. Very warm and was stretchy beyond belief. Worth every penny.

These Suit Supply coats look good, but I can't get done with spending that much on something made in China.

Last edited:

These are the exact same quilted jackets I wear during the Fall. The funny thing is that I have the same outfit that the model has on in the first picture :lol:

I was thinking of getting a quilted navy vest as well, but that seems like overkill.

Adrian, i've been to plenty of events that were black tie in the past and I saw a lot of people wearing tuxedos with pocket flaps and two button jackets. Needless to say, it looked clean.

I think the main rule of thumb for tuxedos is not overdo it. Obviously, there are limitations.

Sidenote: I've never seen anyone wearing a blue tuxedo before. I only see that stuff in music videos and award shows :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure it was clean in that it was tailored just fine.

It just goes against classic tuxedo styling...so steve nash pass for me

These are the exact same quilted jackets I wear during the Fall. The funny thing is that I have the same outfit that the model has on in the first picture :lol:

I was thinking of getting a quilted navy vest as well, but that seems like overkill.

Adrian, i've been to plenty of events that were black tie in the past and I saw a lot of people wearing tuxedos with pocket flaps and two button jackets. Needless to say, it looked clean.

I think the main rule of thumb for tuxedos is not overdo it. Obviously, there are limitations.

Sidenote: I've never seen anyone wearing a blue tuxedo before. I only see that stuff in music videos and award shows :lol:
I have a quilted vest. I rock it with a hoodie or sweater under. Chicks dig it.

Also, I think the navy tux is unseen in the wild because it requires a purchase. Rental companies haven't added them yet.

^

Copped that Uniqlo stretchy down jacket last year and was clutch. Very warm and was stretchy beyond belief. Worth every penny.

Yeah I have the navy stretch down. Wish the hood was removable. Best value for your money. I wore it with a hoody under last year when NY got down to 8-9 degrees. Kept me warm.

If anyone in here still rocks J's, I may have a hook up. I am getting season tickets for the Hornets and since MJ is the owner, the team store carries all the Jordans. They allow season ticket holders first chance as well as 15% off. Let me know if interested. I passed on the Sport Blue 3's and the KO I's and doubt I will ever buy any J's again, but figure I would throw this out there.

Back
Top Bottom