Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone in here still rocks J's, I may have a hook up. I am getting season tickets for the Hornets and since MJ is the owner, the team store carries all the Jordans. They allow season ticket holders first chance as well as 15% off. Let me know if interested. I passed on the Sport Blue 3's and the KO I's and doubt I will ever buy any J's again, but figure I would throw this out there.

Damn, now this is a hookup. I'm sure I'm not the first person to inquire about this. I don't buy Jordans that often anymore, but I buy the classic sneakers he wore for nostalgic purposes.

These are the exact same quilted jackets I wear during the Fall. The funny thing is that I have the same outfit that the model has on in the first picture :lol:

I was thinking of getting a quilted navy vest as well, but that seems like overkill.

Adrian, i've been to plenty of events that were black tie in the past and I saw a lot of people wearing tuxedos with pocket flaps and two button jackets. Needless to say, it looked clean.

I think the main rule of thumb for tuxedos is not overdo it. Obviously, there are limitations.

Sidenote: I've never seen anyone wearing a blue tuxedo before. I only see that stuff in music videos and award shows
:lol:

It's for my wedding, "one and done". :lol:

If anyone in here still rocks J's, I may have a hook up. I am getting season tickets for the Hornets and since MJ is the owner, the team store carries all the Jordans. They allow season ticket holders first chance as well as 15% off. Let me know if interested. I passed on the Sport Blue 3's and the KO I's and doubt I will ever buy any J's again, but figure I would throw this out there.
repped
pimp.gif

For those that are working, what do you use to bring things to the office? I'm not a huge fan of briefcases, any recommendations on backpacks for a business casual environment?

For those that are working, what do you use to bring things to the office? I'm not a huge fan of briefcases, any recommendations on backpacks for a business casual environment?
Well...You want us to suggest a tote bag?

I was actually thinking about bringing back my backpack as opposed to this messenger bag until I get the strap issue resolved. Get it dry cleaned if they even would do that and just roll with it. 

Whatever you do, don't be this guy:
Now I'm really confused cause the way Mikes bag fits is exactly what I want. Whats wrong with this? Is wearing a messenger bag with a suit a big no cause I do that now.

Last edited:
More excited to wear hoodies than jackets/overcoats. But I'll be wearing:

Charcoal John Elliott pullover side zip
Black ACNE full zip side zip
Green J Crew quilted shirt jacket
Grey wool/black leather sleeve Reason varsity jacket (from when before the brand went to crap)
Navy Wallace & Barnes Bomber

Also I have a bunch of Northface jackets for when it gets real cold that my ex bought me when she was working there. Not too stylish but appreciated.

I need a nice pea coat or overcoat.

Last edited:
I use a messenger bag when in my suit.

Come at me brahs.

As for bag contents, I keep: pertinent work documents, my portfolio, my camera, my charger, headphones, gum/candy, and my comb.

looking for a new winter coat as well. it gets pretty cold here, so probably something like a parka will be needed. anyone see any with any style to them ? usually its just pretty puffy with down and a fur trimmed hood.

I wear a backpack to work all the time (wouldn't wear one with a suit though, I wear them with chinos/jeans). I couldn't care less about being fashionable walking from my car to my office; I just don't want my food to get crushed by stuffing it into a laptop bag

Last edited:
I have a messenger bag (the same one antidope has actually :lol: ). I either adjust the strap to make it short or take it off and carry it like a briefcase. I keep my work laptop, work docs, charger, etc. in it. I've been using it for about 3-4 years now.

If I remained in banking I would have looked into investing in a leather one or briefcase that may look more professional, but I don't necessarily need that in auditing with all the traveling I do.

I have a messenger bag (the same one antidope has actually :lol: ). I either adjust the strap to make it short or take it off and carry it like a briefcase. I keep my work laptop, work docs, charger, etc. in it. I've been using it for about 3-4 years now.

If I remained in banking I would have looked into investing in a leather one or briefcase that may look more professional, but I don't necessarily need that in auditing with all the traveling I do.

I have that same one as well. I thought I was just a ******, which was why that bag always so enormous on me :smh:

Back
Top Bottom