Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm trying to find a nice toggle this winter, but don't really know where else to start looking. I've come across one that was really nice so far both from Scotch & Soda. Was hoping some of you may be able to lend a hand in my search?

^^thanks and here's the coupon for those interested

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice some pages back about passing on the Cole Haan's that were on clearance. Added a few bucks and scooped some AE Clifton's during the Rediscover sale. Came in and they are money.

I've been looking for some Rain type sneakers to go out in the rain, but I told myself not to make anymore useless shoe purchases, still trying to get rid of my nike tweeds :rolleyes

Finna buy one. Prob black though to be safe for the beat around move.

Good lookin out :smokin

the olive pair looks like a winner to me, white would get trashed too quickly on rainy days.

Want a pair of Filling Pieces so bad. They never go discounted, not even a little lol

they used to be discounted pretty heavily before ronnie fieg started doing collabs, but you can always wait for a coupon on hypebeast's store.

Saw pics of those rubber Chucks a few weeks ago. An all rubber sneaker would be nice on heavy rain days.

Is there an affordable dressing better thread? Wanna get my grown man on but I'm on a set budget. Since I'd rather hold the majority of my money for real estate

A lot of these items here are looking high end...

Any tips on more affordable pieces?

Does that guy really have that much influence on what people buy? I only hear his name on nt and hypebeast.
Apparently, yes. The hype is crazy. I don't even know much about him or what he does besides hearing his name like you. 

Is there an affordable dressing better thread? Wanna get my grown man on but I'm on a set budget. Since I'd rather hold the majority of my money for real estate

A lot of these items here are looking high end...

Any tips on more affordable pieces?
Pleanty of deals can be had in here. My theory is invest in good shoes, have a solid tailored navy suit, look for sales and discounts, and buy what you like.

Back
Top Bottom