Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The level tubular in super Mario world for snes was a pain. Not copping based off childhood frustrations.

would people be beasting for Tubulars if Kanye wasn't team Adidas and rockin them? Just an observation. Adidas has been killin it with Y3 and other trainers in past years but they never got love from ppl until Ye got traded to adidas.

would people be beasting for Tubulars if Kanye wasn't team Adidas and rockin them? Just an observation. Adidas has been killin it with Y3 and other trainers in past years but they never got love from ppl until Ye got traded to adidas.
im sure there are some. But most are just looking for something different. Nike has been putting out bs and anything worthwhile is a pain to obtain.

Stop with the Kanye BS here. Kanye has huge influence but dude gets way too much credit, like with Flyknits, they were selling out for at least 6 months before Kanye even wore it the very first time and then people started saying it was selling out because of him. Just ridiculous, look at the Flyknit thread and you'll see people going nuts for them and it selling out before it even makes it outside of the stores stockrooms.

Qasa has sold out way before Kanye even thought of going to Adidas, no other Y3 models sells out like Qasa does, most other Y3s still go on deep discount. Tubular is a poormans Qasa that offers more colorways other than black and white so it will sell, simple as that.

Has Kanye even been seen wearing Tubulars? I personally haven't seen it. And just because he is with Adidas doesn't mean all Adidas are going to sell. Did all the crappy Nikes sell out because Kanye had the Yeezys?

Last edited:
RFX are those Tubulars not poor man Qasa?

More like the poor mans Y-3s

Dapper Bro Link Up in the city yesterday:

(FreshFeet, illmatickal, myself, and Robin Thicke)
I'm sure it's probably been discussed, but info on this jacket?:nerd:

Where should I look to begin to price such a jacket?

Thanks in advance.

If only I had 7k to spare.:frown:

Last edited:
whats a nice "every day" watch I can wear?

I don't work at an office or anything. Just an undergrad.

Fellas, do you think this look can be pulled off in a city like Houston with its relatively mild winters?

dress-shirt-and-crew-neck-sweater-and-overcoat-and-zip-pouch-and-jeans-and-low-top-sneakers-large-2778.jpg

Also, anyone have experience with the Banana Republic topcoat? Or other suggestions in the price range. I intend to wear it mostly casually, as I only suit up for events.
Is this item tts? Or size up?

whats a nice "every day" watch I can wear?
I don't work at an office or anything. Just an undergrad.

Budget?

I'd say Timex Weekender just based off saying you're an undergrad. Or a Seiko 5 if you want to spend the extra $20 and have an automatic.

Both are versatile watches and you can swap out the straps very easily with some cheap Nato bands off ebay, j crew, etc.

Back
Top Bottom