Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is there an affordable dressing better thread? Wanna get my grown man on but I'm on a set budget. Since I'd rather hold the majority of my money for real estate

A lot of these items here are looking high end...

Any tips on more affordable pieces?

The usual suspects, Uniqlo/J Crew(On sale) are good options to get a wardrobe started up

Finna buy one. Prob black though to be safe for the beat around move.

Good lookin out :smokin

I got 3 pairs of black sneakers don't need anymore.

I'm looking for the Red if I don't get the Margielia's first because I've been wanting some red Maisons for a while.

I'm looking for the Red if I don't get the Margielia's first because I've been wanting some red Maisons for a while.

Get the red Tubulars.

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

Just copped a jacket....thinkin of putting some patches on the Sleeve. yall know any place to buy dope patches

Last edited:

Went by Old Navy. They gotta black bomber jacket that's dope. I'm in tight budget..may cop tomorrow.
nice.  been wanting to add a black or military green bomber/varsity jacket to the wardrobe.  thanks.  will swing by check them out.

Is there an affordable dressing better thread? Wanna get my grown man on but I'm on a set budget. Since I'd rather hold the majority of my money for real estate

A lot of these items here are looking high end...

Any tips on more affordable pieces?

Most of the items that people buy in here are pretty affordable. There are a few exceptions don't get me wrong, but we're pretty good with providing affordable wardrobe choices.

At first look, that bomber is way too expensive for an Old Navy jacket. I'm gonna stop by and see how the fit is later today though.

Last edited:
Rockin with those Tubulars heavy, so i can stash my oilve Qasas for the winter.

Gonna beat up those black Tubulars all winter.

Back
Top Bottom