Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My son Adamn Lallana killed this look. Been trying to hunt down that Nike destroyer hoody forever.

If anyone finds it, holla!

B7W5wv9IAAAvoWH.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't even know they made destroyer hoodies. Don't think they even make the destroyer jackets anymore. Love the zippered chest pocket.

Not being a d*ck but the fit of both jackets are pretty off. The gray is better than the blue, but I think longer arms, letting out the waist a bit would be beneficial. Both jackets are too short. 

i didn't want to be "that guy" but i agree on the arm length. they look too short. possible personal preference by illmatickal, but i think it would look better just a little bit longer

those prices are up there sheesh

i felt guilty coppin villain hoodies on sale now they want $300 for the new style :lol: buggin

I like the Dune and Midnight colors a lot though. Might go for the LS Mercer Tee in Dune or the Villain Crew in Midnight.

I also like the Rider's Jacket but judging from the prices on these first delivery items it will likely cost more than I care to spend.

Last edited:
I like the Dune and Midnight colors a lot though. Might go for the LS Mercer Tee in Dune or the Villain Crew in Midnight.

I also like the Rider's Jacket but judging from the prices on these first delivery items it will likely cost more than I care to spend.
Said it before and I'll say it again. Their fit is what moves their product. Based on the quality I see with their "athletic gear", there's no way their leathers are gonna be worth $1600.

Would so much rather go with Margiela or RO on sale.

Just for reference, Serg is actually one of my best friends. So he knows what I say next is the truth but out of love
laugh.gif

I am curious what you think is wrong with his suit. Being a man of his size, there are many things that basting has done to help create his pattern. Just from body shape, I know he had a sloped shoulder. While an OTR suit would display serious crunching, the jacket actually looks near perfect.

Also, his shoulder line is flush with no divots whatsoever.

In a perfectly framed picture, this would be more obvious. However from what I have seen, it's near spot on.

I'm genuinely curious what makes you question his "bespoke fit".
The wrinkling in the arms (circled in red), the slight pull from the button causing a crease on the L side. Also, I think a longer shoulder wouldn't cause the arms to look like they're bowing out. The pants (also circled) even though it's not completely clear, doesn't look to fit properly - wrinkling & bunching of fabric. Lastly, but its a bit hard to judge since it's not a full length pic, the jacket looks a bit short. Longer jacket would make the torso look longer and I think that would make make a better balance.

Hell yeah^

While I agree that a longer jacket might be a better balance, that might be the only thing I fully agree on with you. The blue lines you have highlighted, as Serg is a more portly fellow, you won't get a straight line down as it does not fit his natural shape. What you would want fixed to have this straight down would require serious shoulder pads which defeats the natural line. As for wrinkles on arm, this was not a freshly pressed suit but rather one that he has owned for at least two years. Specifically in this picture, I know he had taken it with him on a trip. Those wrinkles may come from how it was packed but more likely derives from normal wear.

At the end of the day, this picture was not professionally taken and himself adjusted to display "perfect fit". That is bespoke in the wild man.

Last edited:
Hell yeah^

While I agree that a longer jacket might be a better balance, that might be the only thing I fully agree on with you. The blue lines you have highlighted, as Serg is a more portly fellow, you won't get a straight line down as it does not fit his natural shape. What you would want fixed to have this straight down would require serious shoulder pads which defeats the natural line. As for wrinkles on arm, this was not a freshly pressed suit but rather one that he has owned for at least two years. Specifically in this picture, I know he had taken it with him on a trip. Those wrinkles may come from how it was packed but more likely derives from normal wear.

At the end of the day, this picture was not professionally taken and himself adjusted to display "perfect fit". That is bespoke in the wild man.

Agreed, maybe the jacket could be a tad longer.

To provide context, the suit was pressed before I wore it after being packed in a suitcase but I had already worn it for a few hours before the picture was taken. The wrinkles are natural from the wearing of it that evening; from carrying my daughter to eating dinner.

I'm just happy that there isn't much, if any pulling considering the ridiculously large meal I had just had lol.

Serg it looks good to me as well. To be honest you could be nitpicky to every suit posted here.

Thanks for the compliments to you and the rest of the fellas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom