Dressing Better Vol 2.0

is Indochino based in NYC?
I think I want to save up and gift myself a new suit when I graduate Grad school this may!
I wish thickastheives were on the east coast!
nah its definitely not based in NYC. not sure where its located though, the suits ship from china but the return address is vancouver canada.

I figured it wasn't, because their suits come with working buttons at the sleeve.

The shirt has a nice pattern. 

You can actually get Indochino suits without working buttons on the sleeve though. I picked up the CK suit from cladmen.com's final sale last year for about $120.

Can someone recommend me some chinos fro a college student n a budget?
Also some nice black or brown loafers?

Do express still have the photographer suit around?

You can actually get Indochino suits without working buttons on the sleeve though. I picked up the CK suit from cladmen.com's final sale last year for about $120.
Those are the ones that are not custom fitted though. It's cool though, subtle stripes.

Last week before the storm, I went into Century 21 in lower manhattan, and they had some outstanding suitings there, and for a very good price. The sizes between 42 R and L, to 46 R and L, had some serious selection. My size 50 L, was pretty limited.

I saw a few for about four bills, that should have gone for about two grand in Barney's.

Last edited:
Those are the ones that are not custom fitted though. It's cool though, subtle stripes.

Last week before the storm, I went into Century 21 in lower manhattan, and they had some outstanding suitings there, and for a very good price. The sizes between 42 R and L, to 46 R and L, had some serious selection. My size 50 L, was pretty limited.

I saw a few for about four bills, that should have gone for about two grand in Barney's.

yea definitely not, it needs to be taken in still that's for sure though.

Hey Guys I was out at lunch and found this Marc Jacobs Jacket. It suede. Saw a picture with the the Bieb's rocking and just so happen to be on sale when I went to the store today.

I love a deal.

Is there anything I can buy to protect the suede? Price is not an option but be practical.

Saw them anywhere cheaper than $60?

i posted a link a few weeks ago from 6pm.com

I'll do a quick search and post what i find in a bit

EDIT:

ok not necessarily as epic as the kohl's glitch and not as awesome as 30-40, but macy's has them at 30% off until 11/8.

50 is not bad imo. esp if ur gonna wear them alot.

i recommend the british khaki color for versatility

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...goryID=59856#fn=sp=1&spc=2&ruleId=60&slotId=1

I'll keep searching!

Last edited:
Hey Guys I was out at lunch and found this Marc Jacobs Jacket. It suede. Saw a picture with the the Bieb's rocking and just so happen to be on sale when I went to the store today.
I love a deal.
Is there anything I can buy to protect the suede? Price is not an option but be practical.

looking like you working the valet with that fit.

I love a deal.
Waterproof Spay from Timberland.

That stuff works.

I don't even know why people are still saying pinoy732s fit is formal like he is wearing a full on suit, it isn't at all. Just because you wear a blazer doesn't mean it is formal and he is wearing it with jeans and brown wingtips(?) that you would not consider wearing with a suit at all. Some of you guys really need to get out more and you guys say we are the close-minded ones?
I really am done with this part of the discussion because it just makes no sense why people can't accept that a) his fit is pretty damn casual (formal is with a suit or tux and you wouldn't be caught in a business meeting or job interview wearing jeans) and b) not everyone has to conform to what you feel or see as the norm. Who gives a damn if 99% of the people in your college class wears sweats, if dude wants to wear a blazer with his jeans, no one is going to give a damn except him.
Again, that clothes is pretty casual, I wouldn't even call that semi-formal at all. Just because you aren't wearing jeans and tee or sweats and hoody doesn't automatically make it formal.
Maybe re read the post i quoted before passing said judgement. literacy for the win!

RFX honestly don't even bother. Lets keep this thread moving, just as it was. The last 10 or so posts have been great, from fits, to asking for advice, to people responding...just as what this thread is suppose to be for. Ignore the trolls...literally and figuratively, the ignore function on NT is great.

Saw them anywhere cheaper than $60?
Here you go man...not dockers, but good nonetheless.

http://www.ctshirts.com/Sale/men's-...os?q=usddefault||HN003SND|||||||||||||&ppp=79

http://www.ctshirts.com/Sale/men's-...os?q=usddefault||HT020SND|||||||||||||&ppp=79

Check through this site, as they have some nice deals for people on a budget, great shirts on a budget too, and there are coupon codes available as well.

I posted among the bickering that there's a Groupon (that may not be active now) for $100 of CT for $50. If you're planning on buying anything, you can end up getting pretty good quality stuff for cheap.

Here are my new go to v-necks. It seems they can be only found in target. 20 for 4. Khols has 3 for 25 and they are not the premium variety.

They are cut close to the body so no excess material. They are so nice i wore my suit to work today and thats a rare occurrence. Funny cuz when I walked in the office everyone thought there was a meeting they forgot about. They were calling spouses and trying to scramble for clothes.

Let me add that these are not available at all targets. They are targeted to the younger men. So finding these may be hard. My local store just so happens to be one of the ones that stock these and they sell out instantly.

Last edited:
Here are my new go to v-necks. It seems they can be only found in target. 20 for 4. Khols has 3 for 25 and they are not the premium variety.
They are cut close to the body so no excess material. They are so nice i wore my suit to work today and thats a rare occurrence. Funny cuz when I walked in the office everyone thought there was a meeting they forgot about. They were calling spouses and trying to scramble for clothes.

LOL damn.

Last edited:
I posted among the bickering that there's a Groupon (that may not be active now) for $100 of CT for $50. If you're planning on buying anything, you can end up getting pretty good quality stuff for cheap.
Their stuff on clearance is pretty cheap, so the coupons make it REALLY cheap. The pants on the link are 49, with the coupon they go down to 35.

Back
Top Bottom