Dressing Better Vol 2.0

hows the length on those hanes

LOL this this the reason I wore my suit today. I wanted to see if it was long enough fo r me to tuck my shirt in and stay in. I have to say they stayed in. I do tuck the shirts into my underwear though. It tends to stay in underwear instead of my pants. I hate when the shirt rides up and and the bottom of the tee is bunched at the belt line. Inside the shirt.

Few fits, nothing major.

Oliver Sweeney x Zara Camo pants

H&M Pants x Gaen Shoes

J.Crew Ludlow Suit

Instagram: Pixburghcam

Last edited:
How the fit of the oxfords. Not sure i want to go with Jcrew and their 25% off or this new deal.
They have a slim fit, and the classic. The slim fit is tapered throughout the body, higher arm holes, slim through the arms as well. 

The classic is full bodied, fits like Polo Blue label, classic fit.

They have a slim fit, and the classic. The slim fit is tapered throughout the body, higher arm holes, slim through the arms as well. 

im interested in xtra slim. dont see any

oh ok
how are returns?
Pretty easy, 

What is your guarantee/returns  policy on sale items?

There is only one exception to our six month guarantee and that is for items purchased as part of our end of season or mid season sale. Our sale is very popular and we would like to be able to offer unworn but unwanted items to other customers, so you have only fourteen days from receipt to return an item for a full refund or an exchange if you find that it wasn't what you wanted.

The fourteen days returns guarantee also applies to items purchased from the clearance section of our website.

whats everyone opinions on club monaco. I like some of their stuff a lot. Its plain and stylish. Hows the quality?

Pretty easy, 

[SIZE=10pt]What is your [SIZE=10pt]guarantee/returns[/SIZE] policy on sale items?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]There is only one exception to our six month guarantee and that is for items purchased as part of our end of season or mid season sale. Our sale is very popular and we would like to be able to offer unworn but unwanted items to other customers, so you have only fourteen days from receipt to return an item for a full refund or an exchange if you find that it wasn't what you wanted.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The fourteen days returns guarantee also applies to items purchased from the clearance section of our website.[/SIZE]

thanks just got 4 shirts at 100. Almost spent 170 for 3 at jcrew.

im interested in xtra slim. dont see any

CT makes extra slim fit. I own a few and love them.

whats everyone opinions on club monaco. I like some of their stuff a lot. Its plain and stylish. Hows the quality?

I used to love Club Monaco until the store at my local mall turned into women's only, I still have 5-7 items from pants to sweater to shirts and an awesome light grey peacoat.. Club Monaco was doing slimmer fits before most and when J Crew became stale, they were more ahead of the curve. I'm not sure now but their seasons had a very clear theme in terms of colors, I remember at one point it was greys/black/white with blue as a major accent. Pretty good quality at a reasonable price

Last edited:
hows the length on those hanes

LOL this this the reason I wore my suit today. I wanted to see if it was long enough fo r me to tuck my shirt in and stay in. I have to say they stayed in. I do tuck the shirts into my underwear though. It tends to stay in underwear instead of my pants. I hate when the shirt rides up and and the bottom of the tee is bunched at the belt line. Inside the shirt.

i thought general rule of thumb was to tuck undershirt into underwear. atleast thats what my bro told me :lol:
i always found it more comfortable like that anyways since im a bigger guy and im always pushing in my shirt when it starts coming out

I'm I in the minority that doesn't wear an undershirt??....lol

You have the luxury of not being in Texas. You will ruin clothes with sweat if you dont wear undershirts down here. It sucks in the summer.

Last edited:
It gets hot as balls in NY in the summertime, i Definately dont wear undershirts then...lol

I used to always wear undershirts, but for some reason I stopped...idk why :lol:

Back
Top Bottom