Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i posted a link a few weeks ago from 6pm.com
I'll do a quick search and post what i find in a bit
EDIT:
ok not necessarily as epic as the kohl's glitch and not as awesome as 30-40, but macy's has them at 30% off until 11/8.
50 is not bad imo. esp if ur gonna wear them alot.
i recommend the british khaki color for versatility
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...goryID=59856#fn=sp=1&spc=2&ruleId=60&slotId=1
I'll keep searching!

Thanks for the info!

Here you go man...not dockers, but good nonetheless.

http://www.ctshirts.com/Sale/men's-...os?q=usddefault||HN003SND|||||||||||||&ppp=79

http://www.ctshirts.com/Sale/men's-...os?q=usddefault||HT020SND|||||||||||||&ppp=79

Check through this site, as they have some nice deals for people on a budget, great shirts on a budget too, and there are coupon codes available as well.

Preciate it homie!

What's up guys.

Last edited:
Likewise, man. I never wear an undershirt except occasionally a wife beater under white shirt.

I'm in this category but I pose this question you Steezy and Wis: How many buttons deep do you go with your dress shirts? Typically, it depends on the occasion and the shirt/button stance but I always am at least top button + one button. If it's a weekend and I'm out, I go top button + two buttons from time to time.

Buy any sweatpants and have them altered, the tailor might give you a weird look but it's the easiest and cheapest way to be honest.
There was a link to a few sites with some slim cargo sweat pants that ksteezy posted a while back 

ksteezy do you remember what sites they were?

Hey Guys I was out at lunch and found this Marc Jacobs Jacket. It suede. Saw a picture with the the Bieb's rocking and just so happen to be on sale when I went to the store today.
I love a deal.
Is there anything I can buy to protect the suede? Price is not an option but be practical.

This is me being 100% honest with that fit... I saw it and thought you were a valet at a vegas hotel

It gets hot as balls in NY in the summertime, i Definately dont wear undershirts then...lol
I used to always wear undershirts, but for some reason I stopped...idk why :lol:

QFT. I've been to both Texas and New York in the summer, and there is hardly a difference. If anything, you will sweat more in New York due to lots of walking

This is me being 100% honest with that fit... I saw it and thought you were a valet at a vegas hotel

Hahaha exactly what I thought. No black tie and white button up. Can't think off the top of my head but maybe a black shirt would work better.

Where did you get this deal at?

It gets hot as balls in NY in the summertime, i Definately dont wear undershirts then...lol
I used to always wear undershirts, but for some reason I stopped...idk why :lol:

I stopped wearing under shirts in 2000. I started wearing Lacoste Polos and in the Summer heat of Texas where under shirts are not needed. Ever since then I haven't worn an under shirt for anything. I feel more like a cuban now tho. lol 8)

I stopped wearing under shirts in 2000. I started wearing Lacoste Polos and in the Summer heat of Texas where under shirts are not needed. Ever since then I haven't worn an under shirt for anything. I feel more like a cuban now tho. lol
glasses.gif
I have to, I sweat far too much man. I cant even wear white tees cause of my sweat stains.

dockers has 40% off $100 or more with code EARLY40 and free shipping. brings alpha khakis to $35 when you buy 2 pirs

Back
Top Bottom