Dressing Better Vol 2.0

since alot of vest pics has been posted here's a pic of a little something, not a great shot but you'll get the idea.
166926_226542847424923_643262222_n.jpg

First pic was deceiving because of the angle, the jeans are tapered but it isn't painted on my calves.
It's one of my most worn jeans (APC) and it has stretched out a bunch. Jeans aren't exactly bootcut but it's not tight on the calves as it makes it look in the first pic.
294tnnk.jpg

I had been trying to replicate your stacking. Well, I have actaully seen it on mre than just you. APC Petite Standards. Thought I was getting a good deal on ebay for a pair of new standards and they turn out to be petite standards. I love them. I just got to find a 35.

anyone know of any shoes like this in this color? i kind of dig it
me procrastinating instead of doing work that needs to be done:

adidas stan smith

polo rl

supra thunder low

vans sk8 low

veja low top frenchtrotter leather

vans stage 4 low

Last edited:
nice! :smokin
been trying to do the denim on denim thing..
just dont know if i can pull it off just yet..
Not directing to you or anything, but I am dumbfound of the phase "I don't know if I can pull it off". If you like it, just rock it, man. Have confidence and charisma while doing so...the most important aspects.

I actually thought about a denim shirt as well, but it didn't fit too well under the sweater :lol:

Hey guys. My BDay is next weekend I am putting together fits.
What do you guys think of this?
Am I doing to much?

I am thinking of changing the shirt.
I will get my slimmed down and shortened tomorrow.
I will be in a club setting.
I'd wear this, but again I like eccentric prints, especially my trousers.

Red linen trousers:

Plum/burgundy chinos (depending on the lighting):

Wearing the Denim & Supply camo cardigan for the first time today as the weather continues to cool down:

Wearing the Denim & Supply camo cardigan for the first time today as the weather continues to cool down:

That cardigan looks good. I need to restrain myself from buying any more camo pieces for this season though. I think at this point I could cover myself in camo head-to-toe.

Anyone else pick up F*** Yeah Menswear (the book)? It has some good stuff in there that is very appropriate for our demographic (young sneakerheads looking to dress "better"). I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom