Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey guys!

Macy's has Alfani Slim Fit suits for $140. Great opportunity for those looking to get a budget suit.

http://www.slickdeals.net/permadeal/82806/macys.com-mens-alfani-red-slim-fit-suit-various-colors

On another note there are low top Lanvins on Bluefly for $385 use FALL40 for an additional $40 OFF or if your new you can sign up for 15% off which would be more.

http://www.bluefly.com/Lanvin-Mens-Shoes/_/N-1z13yu9Z7qg/list.fly

I just picked these up for $260. Have been looking for these. Went to my local Gucci store and they disappeared.

http://www.bluefly.com/Gucci-oatmeal-canvas-lace-up-sneakers/p/321300101/detail.fly

Last edited:
might as well post up a fit pic for once. criticism welcome.

picked these up over the week:

i must say, j. crew slim shirts fit pretty damn good (factory if that matters). gotta pick up some more soon

and decided to bust out the alphas the day of the nor'easter a few days back. switched to the cable knit and my parka (not pictured) when it got colder on

The pictures don't reveal how boxy it truly is, I want it taken in just
enough so that I can still layer it with something underneath or wear by itself.

Kolombian and I go back, he might not know it though.

Are you still "in.Focus" Ksteez? :lol:

Haha!...who are you bro!?....brought it back to 07!...InFocus is responsible for my now photography love and business, crazyyy!

Haha!...who are you bro!?....brought it back to 07!...InFocus is responsible for my now photography love and business, crazyyy!
If I remember correctly, my screen name was tony8air at the time (on ISS)...

till I got banned from the photography section by Pat for starting beef with stupid hypebeast

kids who only owned DSLRs because it was the hottest accessory to complete an outfit at the time.
laugh.gif

Was it really 07'? I must've been like 14 at the time then.

Yeah man!

Picked these up from H&M last night with the buy 1 get 1 free knits steal deal. They had some nice hooded sweaters and cardigans, but they didn't have any Larges
sick.gif
mad.gif
. Probably hit the website to cop them later.

On another note, anyone have any suggestions for some clean boat boots that can withstand the snow here in CO?

That IWC got me jelly.
Still hoping for one as my graduation gift, which will be this time next year :pimp:
You'll have plenty of time to acquire timepieces throughout your career, man.

I still wear my cheapy $600 Tag on a normal basis. My nice IWC is rarely worn.

I saw Skyfall yesterday and movie was nice. I noticed a bit of peacocking during the intro when one of the sleeve buttons was unbuttoned to show that the jacket has functional sleeve buttons :lol: I didn't like that the suits had center vents though.

A lot of folks were also complaining about the suits being too modern with the narrow ties and lapels, which is very not Tom Ford, but Craig pulled it off well.

I also ran into this picture. The groom is from the denim shop Self Edge. Great wardrobe coordination and pictures:

http://chennergy.com/charlene-johan-san-francisco-ca/

Heavier set dude here, I need a good pair of chinos but I don't really do straight leg and that's all I can find, I'd prefer slim fit over straight, anyone know where I can find a decent pair?

Info on the white sweater? :nerd:
The creme sweater looks to be from H&M, if I am reading the tag correctly. If so, just head over to your local branch. A just bought that stuff so I'm sure it's the current collection.

You'll have plenty of time to acquire timepieces throughout your career, man.
I still wear my cheapy $600 Tag on a normal basis. My nice IWC is rarely worn.
I saw Skyfall yesterday and movie was nice. I noticed a bit of peacocking during the intro when one of the sleeve buttons was unbuttoned to show that the jacket has functional sleeve buttons :lol: I didn't like that the suits had center vents though.
A lot of folks were also complaining about the suits being too modern with the narrow ties and lapels, which is very not Tom Ford, but Craig pulled it off well.
I also ran into this picture. The groom is from the denim shop Self Edge. Great wardrobe coordination and pictures:
http://chennergy.com/charlene-johan-san-francisco-ca/

That navy peacoat was by Billy Reid, he usually has pretty good end of season sales. Really want to grab it

Heavier set dude here, I need a good pair of chinos but I don't really do straight leg and that's all I can find, I'd prefer slim fit over straight, anyone know where I can find a decent pair?
I'm not sure what your physique really is, but you may want to give Levi 514 slim straight a try. This is what I wore when I was about 170-180 lbs (at height of 5'9'')J. Crew also has a plethora of fits, swing by a local branch to try them if you can. Just don't do skinny or extreme slim, it's going to throw off your silhouette.

That navy peacoat was by Billy Reid, he usually has pretty good end of season sales. Really want to grab it
It was a peacoat? I thought he was wearing a suit. This is in the intro when he was walking while holding a gun and a slight shine of sun shows his face as he entered the apartment to find the dead dudes.

The creme sweater looks to be from H&M, if I am reading the tag correctly. If so, just head over to your local branch. A just bought that stuff so I'm sure it's the current collection.
actually, it was on their sale rack. me and my girl took advantage of the buy one get one on knitwear they are running for this weekend. Both picked out a $15 item, came out to $7.50 a piece :D

It was a peacoat? I thought he was wearing a suit. This is in the intro when he was walking while holding a gun and a slight shine of sun shows his face as he entered the apartment to find the dead dudes.

oh no, I think he was wearing the peacoat when he was fighting that guy in China I think.
This one, I really like the leather under the collar

Copped a couple of brooks brother and christian dior ties from the thrift store:smokin Added more RL v neck sweaters too from there.

After hearing some of you guys talked about Kiehl's, I went in today and got the scrub soap. I think I will return for more stuff. This thread is hurting my wallet in multiple ways :lol:

i must say, j. crew slim shirts fit pretty damn good (factory if that matters). gotta pick up some more soon

dope fit on the right.

for factory jcrew slim shirts, what size do you typically get? you look like the same build as me (i'm about 5'9 165)

Any of you fellas owners of blucher mocs? Been itchin to pull the trigger on a pair for a while but kinda torn in between brands (LL Bean vs. Eastland) wanted to get some of yalls opinions.

Also, anyone familiar with Rancourt? Not to savvy with their history so wanted to know if anyone on board had any experience with their footwear

dope fit on the right.
for factory jcrew slim shirts, what size do you typically get? you look like the same build as me (i'm about 5'9 165)
You may be a small or medium, depending on how muscular you are. I'm 5'9'' at 155 lbs and the new slim fit J. Crew has out fits me nicely in a small. My true chest measures 37" and waist is 32".

dope fit on the right.
thanks man, and at at 5' 10" 160 lbs, i wear a small. fits snug on my chest and got some room on my sides but not bellowing over if tucked in. wish i didnt buy so many jcrew shirts prior to the release of the slim line. now i hate the fit of the ones in currently have :lol: |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom