Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Cotton isn't a heat retaining fabric, bro :lol:

You dudes can't size down too much. I've had three pairs of raw denim: Nudie, APC and Naked & Famous. None of them stretched to the point I had to size down.
Theses dudes in those denim forums juice the hell out of it. They said size down they will stretch blah blah blah. I've been putting in some wears on my raw denim and have yes to see any of this stretching. I'm actually at the point of saying **** em and try to offload them on the bay.

Last edited:
Dont know what size waist/thighs yall got but I must be NT thick. I wear a 32 waist and My thighs been getting bigger no Romo. I had to sell my weird guys because they looked like jeggings on me smh. I can't wear jcrew 484 (I think that's the fit) either.

Dont know what size waist/thighs yall got but I must be NT thick. I wear a 32 waist and My thighs been getting bigger no Romo. I had to sell my weird guys because they looked like jeggings on me smh. I can't wear jcrew 484 (I think that's the fit) either.
Going through the same thing right now. I can fit a 32, but they got my legs looking too sexy. Been sizing up on certain cuts of pants.

"super skinny guy" is most jegging throughout.

"stacked guy" is looser in waist and thigh than even the regular "skinny guy".
I had to size up one in Super Skinny Guy which had a horrible fit. Too tight when going tts all around.

last n&f i had were weird guy, got them tapered then ended up never wearing them. donated them to my girl's little brother so at least somebody gets use out of them.

may have to check out the stacked guy since they have a stretch pair. my apc's are broken in perfectly, but the low rise eliminates the option of tucking a shirt in. perhaps my hopes are too high in finding a "do all" pair of jeans and will just have to have a few pairs (faded, indigo, black and light wash).

For you guys wanna try the Stacked Guy, hop on the Barneyswarehouse deal I posted earlier. Comes out to less than $50 shipped each. Leg opening has to be 6.5" at max on size 31 and 32. This fit would only work if you're lean or skinny.

For you guys wanna try the Stacked Guy, hop on the Barneyswarehouse deal I posted earlier. Comes out to less than $50 shipped each. Leg opening has to be 6.5" at max on size 31 and 32. This fit would only work if you're lean or skinny.
i havent worn jeans in almost 3 years, for that price i couldnt resist. copped the weird guy, good looks

stacked guy should TTS or size down provided that you can do VERY SKINNY openings
Even at tts it's going to be loose around the waist. I can probably go tts but pants would be falling every so often but thighs and legs are fine. I sized down one.

hm they only have a sz 30 available, my apc's are a 31 but i've lost some weight so I consider 31 more of my actual waist size now. i buy chinos/trousers in 31 from most labels. decisions decisions...

hm they only have a sz 30 available, my apc's are a 31 but i've lost some weight so I consider 31 more of my actual waist size now. i buy chinos/trousers in 31 from most labels. decisions decisions...
This is the biggest pro of having a Barneys 7 miles away :lol: I go there to try things on and cop online. Sometimes with a friends discount.

i know you've mentioned it before, but you went with your normal size, right?

thinking of checking this brand out as well since they have free shipping/returns: https://www.dstldjeans.com/products/cigarette-raw-jeans-in-dip-indigo-timber

Wish I would have seen this before I copped some black Acnes today. Their overdyed black look like some nice jeans to play around with some distressing.

Idk if this brand has been getting any reps here, but they seem to make a pretty decent casual white shoe - http://www.greats.com/products/the-royale-blanco-white

:x :x

Last edited:
I'm actually at a Barneys now because I have time to kill before an event. Size 32 in Skinny Guy and 484 in size 31 fit me well.

Size 31 in Stacked Guy. Fits nicely. Even a wee bit loose around the waist.

Size 32. These were a lot looser though you can't tell. I can put both hands inside the waist easily.

Last edited:
What's the general feeling of buttoning up to the top button? See it a lot past year or two. 

Not a fan.. Also not a fan when people button up 'button up' shirts all the way

Unless you're wearing a tie or bow tie, I don't see a point

Back
Top Bottom