Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only thing that seperates legends from people of our generation is time.

That being said, Abel wont be a legend. :lol:

Any cool but cheap bomber jackets? Gap has a nice olive one for $80 and 40% off but I want a black one.
You taking about an actual bomber or MA1? Some people use the term interchangeably.

He's already a young gawd though.
I always thought he was chubby. He lost weight?

Some of his songs are dope. Some are meh.

I've completely outgrown raw denim. Just don't have the time to get that patina like wj4 wj4 was saying. I wore the same pair almost every day in college and they looked great but only being able to wear on weekends now I don't have the patience. Stick with light wash or a shade of black now.

I can't ever imagine myself not having at least a couple pairs of raw denim on deck
A couple? You wear them in the ER, man?

Even at my last place in biotech where there was no dress code, I wore my raw denim daily and after 6 months I saw minimal progress :lol: they my clubbing pants now.

done with raw denim. tired of being uncomfortable all the time.

my severely broken in gap pair still gets wear every once in the while but never the rigid joints.

Wore raw denim last night and was severely concerned for my health. Future babies aren't worth losing trying to break these ***** in. I'll just stick with dark indigo if I want something I can dress down. 

^
Just get some looser fitting ones. Raw denim is appreciated on cold days and barhopping.

^
Just get some looser fitting ones. Raw denim is appreciated on cold days and barhopping.
Cotton isn't a heat retaining fabric, bro :lol:

You dudes can't size down too much. I've had three pairs of raw denim: Nudie, APC and Naked & Famous. None of them stretched to the point I had to size down.

Yall got the wrong style of raw denim. Gotta find a pair with a higher rise and not painted on. They are kinda uncomfortable for the first few wears (particularly the back of my knees) but it doesn't take that long for them to break in and feel better. And you can always do an initial soak to get some of the starch out and not lose much if any indigo if they are just too stiff to deal with.

Yall got the wrong style of raw denim. Gotta find a pair with a higher rise and not painted on. They are kinda uncomfortable for the first few wears (particularly the back of my knees) but it doesn't take that long for them to break in and feel better. And you can always do an initial soak to get some of the starch out and not lose much if any indigo if they are just too stiff to deal with.
You mentioned uncomfortable at first the concluded with if too stiff just deal with it :lol:

You just reinforced our point. I've done my research back in the hay day. Reason I never got into the hardcore brands sold at Selfedge.

You dudes can't size down too much. I've had three pairs of raw denim: Nudie, APC and Naked & Famous. None of them stretched to the point I had to size down.

This. Also naked and famous is the worst IMO for thigh and rise sizing in relation to the waist size. I had a pair of weird guys and the waist was an inch or 2 too big but it looked like I had on jeggings when I wore them smh

You mentioned uncomfortable at first the concluded with if too stiff just deal with it :lol:

You just reinforced our point. I've done my research back in the hay day. Reason I never got into the hardcore brands sold at Selfedge.

Nah I didn't say deal with it if they're too stiff. If they are too stiff for you to deal with (too uncomfortable to wear) do an initial soak and they'll soften up considerably

This. Also naked and famous is the worst IMO for thigh and rise sizing in relation to the waist size. I had a pair of weird guys and the waist was an inch or 2 too big but it looked like I had on jeggings when I wore them smh
doubt weird guys fit you like jeggings.

I wear skinny and stacked.....trust when i say those can be damb near jeggings levels :lol:

doubt weird guys fit you like jeggings.

I wear skinny and stacked.....trust when i say those can be damb near jeggings levels :lol:
Weird Guy is far from jegging. It's probably their loosest fit.

This is the Skinny Guy. They're slim at best with 7" leg opening. If you want jegging then look at Stacked Guy.

"super skinny guy" is most jegging throughout.

"stacked guy" is looser in waist and thigh than even the regular "skinny guy".

I wear super skinny guys and really like the fit 

Although I did have a pair of weird guys a couple years ago and looking back on the fit of them I actually forgot how much I liked them.

I really like their denim. Might try out a pair of stacked guys.

Back
Top Bottom