Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's the general feeling of buttoning up to the top button? See it a lot past year or two. 
Not a fan.. Also not a fan when people button up 'button up' shirts all the way

Unless you're wearing a tie or bow tie, I don't see a point
That's what I was mainly referring to. I like it for myself on some shirts, but I feel like I'm falling into the latest hype 
laugh.gif
 so I'm like na and just keep it casual with two buttons out. 

It's great that they blog this stuff, but they need new cuts. And like 90% of us here shop at Crew
laugh.gif
They recreated a new RAW denim which is now cheaper at $175 compared to $225 of previous 4-5 years; however nonselvedge with the new washes are now $125 ( or $136 about after taxes)

They recreated a new RAW denim which is now cheaper at $175 compared to $225 of previous 4-5 years; however nonselvedge with the new washes are now $125 ( or $136 about after taxes)
I'll wait for the deep discount prices. No one paying that for Crew :lol:

^i got you, G. We look alike anyway.

I went to Topman for the first time and man...their clothes felt like paper. Prices were $ too. Wouldn't even cop on sale. Been too spoiled at $10 shirts and $20 pants from J. Crew :lol:

We doing secret Santa this year?

Everyone getting elongated flannels and skinny pants. Lol.

Topman is cool and trendy, id put their quality above HM but it aint the Crew. :lol:

If Asos had a retail store they would make a killing.

Topman is cool and trendy, id put their quality above HM but it aint the Crew. :lol:

If Asos had a retail store they would make a killing.
My boy loves that store man. He gets all his elongated t shirts from there. Only time I go in is with him.

Real talk though, ive been looking for longline tees (elongated sounds weird) and the only store that has a decent one that fits my frame is Aeropostale. :lol: It isnt super thin, its a good cut and its not SUPER long like some places. The back hem also curves, I was VERY surprised at this find.

Topman ones suck, the UO ones fit weird or is too expensive, HM is way too damn long and boxy. Anyone else have any leads? The Reign+Storm line from Pacsun looks cool but I woudnt know to order an S or M.

Zara is cool in my books, fits well and snug and quality is cool. Trendy though, real denim heads might cringe but its cool.

The audacity though. :lol:

Good. The price nike charges for the tf pants are too high anyway. Unless those zara pants are even more expensive.

I think they are $50 but thr stripe goes all the way down to the ankle.

So its ok for Zara to steal Nike's design cause TF is too expensive but its not ok for Zara to steal designs from YSL? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom