Dressing Better Vol 2.0

roll.gif
 at juniper boots.

Can't wait to see the influx of photos of dudes with 8" leg openings trying to rock these chelseas/jodhpurs :smh:

Chelseas maybe (most likely, actually). Jodhpurs I just can't see looking good with anything other than slim denim and a 6-6.5" hem.

YMMV.

Cropped jodhpurs are cool but I'm good on that aesthetic boot for now.

Mission now is for black combat boots

^i got you, G. We look alike anyway.

I went to Topman for the first time and man...their clothes felt like paper. Prices were $ too. Wouldn't even cop on sale. Been too spoiled at $10 shirts and $20 pants from J. Crew
laugh.gif
Which J. Crew do you usually go to?

Everytime I go to the one at the grove, the prices are crazy. Same for the one in SM. Rarely see anything on sale in either locations

Man i saw these nike joints for like 40

They are great...flexible and comfortable.

But the whole tounge is connected to the shoe on the sides and i hate that.

Which J. Crew do you usually go to?

Everytime I go to the one at the grove, the prices are crazy. Same for the one in SM. Rarely see anything on sale in either locations
grove has no sales section. I'm usually at Pasadena and Americana since they're close to the house. I also have my SAs' phone numbers so sometimes I don't go in at all.

Chelseas maybe (most likely, actually). Jodhpurs I just can't see looking good with anything other than slim denim and a 6-6.5" hem.

YMMV.
Here's the 8". It doesn't look bad since it's a heavy weight pant. I was sweating in the -8 degree actually.

Back
Top Bottom