Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I don't mind. Wish I knew about Meermin before I bought mediocre Allen Edmonds and glued on Italian shoes for 2-3x the price when I graduated from college
laugh.gif
I actually need a pair of brown shoes and for the price point I dont think I'm gonna beat that so I will give it a shot

It would just be something fun to wear. Men's coats are kinda boring while women have more options. I thought about just wearing a snuggie outside or get a nice heavy blanket and tie it with a cool brooch or pin.
Went bar hopping with a friend of a friend and dude was rocking a poncho. He was getting love from random broads on the street.

Anyone know where I can get a decent pair of chinos? Fitting with a taper.

Last edited:
I personally love the new 484 from J. Crew. If you're a slim or skinny cat with small butt, check them out.

J Crew factory Driggs are really nice. Wearing a pair right now.

Part of the hell of one of my Allen Edmonds fell off, of course I didn't notice so it's gone forever. Is it something that I can go to a shoe repair place and have fixed? Pic for reference 

1328x747.png.35208215c5a54890adfa3353a6b23f9c.large

I personally love the new 484 from J. Crew. If you're a slim or skinny cat with small butt, check them out.
This mass of mine is making it harder and harder to find well fitting pants without hitting the tailor.
frown.gif
I know these problems all too well man 
mean.gif
, the one benefit of having to wear a suit every day to work is that I just keep my jacket on and not deal with it.

Price range ? Regardless I'd hit up J crew and check their sale section. Also check j crew factories drigs line.

No price range, but good lookin out.
They were like 40$ retail, I got mine during the 4th of July sale for 23$ apiece. Liked them so much I got 4 pairs.

Last edited:
This mass of mine is making it harder and harder to find well fitting pants without hitting the tailor.:frown:
:lol: I wouldn't know that problem with my pancake butt, man. I heard slim dudes with mass having to size up just to accommodate the trunk and tailor elsewhere though, lol.

True Story.

I swear she buys the same style of stuff overtime she goes to the mall.

She sees it otherwise. lol
You already know, Mike.

I need my girl to dress like this. Perfection b.

True Story.

I swear she buys the same style of stuff overtime she goes to the mall.

She sees it otherwise. lol

How my girl dresses is really important to me. I'm shallow like this and need that arm candy. Last chick I was with would :pimp: and read comics with me. We had a great vibe together. But I wouldn't take her out in public.

Got a bad one lined up for a date and she is a model/works in fashion. Ironically she is half pinay. What's with the pinoys and fashion/clothing? Do you put a big emphasis on appearance in your culture? Jw cuz there's so many Pinoy NTers. Chick has 8 years on me though lol.

Last edited:
Filipinos seem to gravitate towards kicks which essentially landed a boat load of us here.

I don't mess with those wimminz though. I'm strictly hunting bunnies :smokin

My Filipina friends dress pretty nice. The ones who are nurses will buy the expensive, designer shoes and purses.

Back
Top Bottom