Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is what I ordered, but after dropping hints to figure out if my girl would like it or not she said she has too many bangle bracelets and wants something different.

You guys got any other recommendations for a Christmas gift for the ladies?
With my wife I stay away from jewelry. I usually create a theme and play off of that. If she likes a certain band or singer get tickets. Or maybe find an item that she has had trouble finding.

The biological peel is on point. I typically use it 2 or 3 times a week then on the other nights use their Midnight Recovery Concentrate paired with the Midnight Recovery Eye cream. That rotation ensures that my face is glowing the next morning.
Glowing in a good way and not in an irritated red after chemical peal kind of way, right? :lol:

I think their success is due to the customer service and pricing. Their prices quite less than the likes of Clinique, Chanel, Shiseido, etc.

With my wife I stay away from jewelry. I usually create a theme and play off of that. If she likes a certain band or singer get tickets. Or maybe find an item that she has had trouble finding.

She has a thing for bracelets and likes wearing like 3 or 4 at once so that's what made me think get her another bracelet. Also she really likes perfume so I'm getting a bottle of Miss Dior, just trying to think of something else to go along with that. Jewelry is pretty hard to pick out, I don't know anything when it comes to that.

I've never even looked at Old Navy stuff or even given a thought to the brand itself but some of their stuff is actually really nice, going to pick up a few jackets from them

Glowing in a good way and not in an irritated red after chemical peal kind of way, right? :lol:
I think their success is due to the customer service and pricing. Their prices quite less than the likes of Clinique, Chanel, Shiseido, etc.

Glowing in a good way :lol: . I do agree with their pricing being a large part of their success. Definitely keeps them competitive compared to the other brands you mentioned.

I've never even looked at Old Navy stuff or even given a thought to the brand itself but some of their stuff is actually really nice, going to pick up a few jackets from them

You can actually come across a few items, I got a pair of Camo cargo pants from there that I live for just 15$ that shirt posted is not bad either and I keep hearing their peacoat is pretty good also, I'm not much of a graphic tee type of guy but their sports teams tees are cool too....type of tees Bloomingdales sells for about 50$ you'll find them in ON for 20$

I grabbed a grey peacoat from Old Navy yesterday for $35. I think the sale ends today. All of their jackets were 50% off in store. They had a few nice ones. I thought about grabbing the navy peacoat too, but I just bought this jacket from gap a few weeks ago in navy, so I'm not sure I need another navy jacket this winter.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48872&vid=1&pid=289735002

btw this was 50% off too in store, but I'm not sure if the sale is still going on.

Aside from basics, for me at least, the few times I've ordered from Old Navy I thought the stuff looked pretty good online and figured "for the price, why not?" but when I got most of it, I was really disappointed. I think the only things I've kept were dirt-cheap thermal shirts, it's been a while though.

I checked out some of their stuff in store and was impressed, not just online,

I didn't like the peacoat however, it had way to much extra room and I hate the anchor emblem on the buttons

can someone please give me some help of how the levis slim trucker jean jackets fit ? buying one online and getting it shipped to a friend in the US for pick up. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

can someone please give me some help of how the levis slim trucker jean jackets fit ? buying one online and getting it shipped to a friend in the US for pick up. so any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!

They are slimmer than the regular fit. I will say they still have a boxy fit though.

I hit up the new H&M that opened up thursday at Miami Beach and literally couldn't find anything in my size :lol:
All they had was S and XS

stopped by old navy to grab of one of the peacoats for 50% off today. wanted to grab a Black one but didnt have my size so i went with grey. Very nice and wont complain about it being it was $35

if you signed up for H&M e-mails, they just sent one out for 40% off any item from the 12th-14th.
if anyone needs it, i can forward it to you

Dockers 40% off orders over $100 Flash40

8 hours only so hop on it now

Shame nothing in my size left in the colors i wanted :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom