Dressing Better Vol 2.0

kenneth cole has a 40% off today(not everything but a lot of stuff) plus if you use code VET12 you get another 10% off.
got some khaki jeans and some nice boots for an amazing price. went into the store rather than do it online

Saw some pants I want online that come out to about $10 too bad there is no free shipping code out there unless you spend $100 or more. I'm not paying $8 for $10 pants.

I'm always lurking and never post. I was pleased with how this turned out. I did have a blue tie on but it was late when I took this so I had taken it off

This thread got me

So much for saving :smh:

copped the army shirt from old havy and one of those champion type sweaters ( cant really explain) speckeled blue color. good price and i was about to pass on the army shirt but my girl wouldn't let me leave without it so... i am happy now lol

sup bros, took my wife for a little shopping, walked into Gap and it was hard to resist the 30% off....so i got this jacket, threw it on right away...for 65$ cant go wrong!

8181250302_b2cb7b5c46_b.jpg

also got a thin down vest and gave the whole vest under suit look a try, i personally love it.

8181250894_ccf18ecb64_b.jpg

:lol: Was just about to join.
When I joined, I thought spending $480 on a pair of boots was outrageous, and treated myself to 'just one'. Then spending $500-800 for a pair of shoes became the norm because it's still in the 'middle tier'. Then comes the luxury knits, etc. I've learned a lot about the scene, but boy, the wallet took a beating in the process :lol:

thanks W

just finished watching Skyfall, there was not one fit on Mr Bond that wasnt FIRE

my favorite for some reason being the one when he was sitting by that nice bar in Shanghai

The darker shade may make it harder to pair or differentiate it from navy, the other reason I leaned towards the second one is that if the bottom one isn't as heavy or thick as the herringbone, you may be able to wear it much more often than the first one.
EDIT: Actually I just saw that the jacket you want is a tweed so in terms of versatiity outside of fall and winter that's out of the picture, IF you want fall/winter weight jacket then still go with the second one, if you want something to wear year round, then go with the Thompson two-button jacket, although it is not as thick and a couple of more bucks it is still a Wool Jacket but at least you have the option of it being more a 4 season jacket and you can later purchase the pants to make it a suit.
Just read your line about wearing it with jeans, if that's the case go with the navy Thompson.

:nthat:

your right man good call

should look sharp after I get the sides taken in at the tailor

sup bros, took my wife for a little shopping, walked into Gap and it was hard to resist the 30% off....so i got this jacket, threw it on right away...for 65$ cant go wrong!
8181250302_b2cb7b5c46_b.jpg

Looks good. I love utility coats. Rugged and casual equals win.

Would pay to see you in the same picture with that outfit as K in his leopard Toms.
laugh.gif
I kid. Perhaps you can throw me in there once I get some leopard Louboutins, haha.
laugh.gif
 oh god the visual..
From Old Navy, they have a half off sale until tomorrow too
Heads up so nobody else wastes a trip to the store: camo button downs are off shelves until thurs. One of the sales-trons in store today told me they were selling too fast and they were afraid there wouldn't be enough left for some promo they're running later in the week. Determined not to make the trip for nothing, I stopped by H&M and randomly found this sweatshirt I've been FIENDING for. Only size left, I was afraid I'd never find one! 
pimp.gif
 x1000

Quick critique but your pants are too high, it'll look much better if you fold it one less so it doesn't look too high-water. I think it might be making the boots look too big and out of proportion as well.

I like the polka dot shirt, info?

Speaking of H&M clothes, took advantage of their B1G1 free deal, how much do their sweaters shrink? Normal amount relative to other wool-blend clothes? Am I better off hang drying than throwing it into the washing machine? I assume so, just making sure.

:nerd: whats SF?

Style Forum. The name pretty much speaks for itself but Wis is right. I remember when I first joined, I was somewhat of a beginner in the game but as time progressed and I amassed more and more knowledge I began spending more and more money on various high end items. That site is basically a gateway drug :lol:

Back
Top Bottom