Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Quick critique but your pants are too high, it'll look much better if you fold it one less so it doesn't look too high-water. I think it might be making the boots look too big and out of proportion as well.
I like the polka dot shirt, info?
That's how I wear my chinos for the most part. They're hemmed to cover my ankle bones and I double cuff. Pindot shirt is from Epaulet. I think they sold out within a day or so.

Does anybody know if this site is legit?

http://www.farfetch.com/

^ dope fits, never heard f the site tho. Looking for some wingtip boots can anyone point me in the direction of some nice brown pairs. I'm trying to max out around 300-350... A quality cheaper pair would be nice too tho. I know it was addresses earlier in the thread but I can't seem to find the page (yes I searched)

^ dope fits, never heard f the site tho. Looking for some wingtip boots can anyone point me in the direction of some nice brown pairs. I'm trying to max out around 300-350... A quality cheaper pair would be nice too tho. I know it was addresses earlier in the thread but I can't seem to find the page (yes I searched)

I know it maybe pricey...it's about $350 for them...These boots are god's gift to men :smh:

These are the Strivers Row & Co. X HOAX collabo - HANDMADE

You can call the store to order them..

OR

You can reach out to the HOAX store out in Hong Kong on Facebook and have them make you a pair - http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOAX/140750912605227
The contact email addy is : [email protected]
It runs about $129 in Hong Kong. So after shipping you'll be spending about $200 - $250

Striver Row x HOAX

http://www.striversrowusa.com/ns/all-stock?product_id=82

HOAX

PIck ups,

Clockwise:

1. Barbour Hunter Hat
2, Penfield Beanie
3. Assassins Creed 3 (not clothing related)
4. John Varvatos Strummer boots

And nothing related to this thread but I saw this mitchell and ness throwback in the mall and was :x:smokin:nerd:

In a good way,

THen I looked at the 200 price tag and I in a bad way
If you want that Grizzlies jacket which is nice btw just wait until either black friday or the SB sale where the jacket will be 50% off(for sure during the SB sale)

sup bros, took my wife for a little shopping, walked into Gap and it was hard to resist the 30% off....so i got this jacket, threw it on right away...for 65$ cant go wrong!

info on beanie & scarf combo. Shxt is perfectly dope.

LISTEN UP SECRET SANTA FOLKS.

Some of you have not sent me your sizes and interest. Please check your PM NOW!

from Put This On

“By all means, if you are willing to buy into this (H&M x MMM) collaboration, please do, just don’t think that you are buying ‘fashion’ or a part of Margiela’s legacy — what you are buying are assembly-line knockoffs that you will discard by next year. But if this has become your idea of fashion, I urge you to reconsider.”

- Eugene Rabkin making the case against fast fashion collaborations. (Note: we’re not against affordable clothing, but there are some good points in Rabkin’s article on how fast fashion companies use these collaborations for marketing purposes, and how consumers buy this stuff in the bundles, presumably because they think they’re getting designer clothing on the cheap).

:smokin

That's how I wear my chinos for the most part. They're hemmed to cover my ankle bones and I double cuff.

And that is why I think a lot of your fits a put together well but a little off. If it were tapered a bit (nothing extreme), then I think the extra-high-water look would be better. With a wide leg opening, it doesn't flow as nicely with the more fitted topblock.

the cheaper ones people were talking about were these from jcpenney for 60
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/bran...mbo=null&dimComboVal=null&catId=SearchResults

Do you have a camera? If so, maybe your Secret Santa can get you a mini tripod for your Mensroomwear pics. :tongue:

I do have a camera and a mini tripod but I usually take pictures whenever I can at work. Usually this means in-between classes while students aren't around lol. The camera and tripod would be a little too obvious lol and awkward.

Back
Top Bottom