Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Visvim chelsee >>>>>

I think they do the chucks better than Converse too

Everything above is trash

Fam can you recommend a pair of black lace up dress shoes. Don't want to spend more than $150.

Bout to pull the trigger on the story Chelsea's smh :smh: :lol:

That fit on the bike sold me man. I can't front. **** be looking to clean if done right.

Bout to pull the trigger on the story Chelsea's smh :smh: :lol:

That fit on the bike sold me man. I can't front. **** be looking to clean if done right.

Not too long ago End had em for 665. IDK what sizes but im sure it was a decent range since Visvim dont sell out too fast. If only I knew people in this thread wanted em

Last edited:
Add another $50 and get a pair of meermins.
Meermins are dope. I looked at their site and saw they have a grip of nice shoes.

I have a couple of questions before I order.

1. Do they ship to the US and if so how long does it take (SoCal)?

2. Can I return them if they don't fit?

Meermins are dope. I looked at their site and saw they have a grip of nice shoes.

I have a couple of questions before I order.

1. Do they ship to the US and if so how long does it take (SoCal)?
2. Can I return them if they don't fit?

1. Yes and probably about a week to week and a half.
2. Yes but you're on the hook for return shipping (about $50)

hi guys, any recommendations for black combat boots? preferably leather and chunky

i passed. i wanna see them in person. hopefully GSP in NJ has them mañana 

One of those famous 30% off Jcrew "sales" are going on by the way. Bought a topcoat that I definitely don't need :lol:

^ Info on denim? i've been searching for black denim for weeks now, I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a pair but am always looking for alternatives. Basically want something with a slim thigh, narrow taper in a faded black with some stretch in it. Acne Max seems to be the answer but i have some reservations.

Also can anyone chime in on cp achilles sizing? I'm a 10.5 in shoes/vans and an 11 in sneakers so I presume a 43 would be best? Thanks in advance

For those asking about the 484s from J. Crew...they are slim as hell.  I'm 6'2 225 and usually wear a 36X32 or get a 36X34 tailored.  I got a 36X32 in 484 chinos and they were perfect from waist-knee.  Way too tight in the calves for me though 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom