Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Good looks. Just gonna wait until I'm in NYC next weekend and try them on. Friend I stay with lives across the street from the store any way.

Good looks. Just gonna wait until I'm in NYC next weekend and try them on. Friend I stay with lives across the street from the store any way.
u aint inviting da DBNT EC Delegate doe?

I ain't inviting those fools via IG. There's a thread in SoCal and I posted it in here. They can holler at me
roll.gif
lmao whats ur IG doe

step 1 cop came jacket

step 2 dip in black paint

step 3 ????

step 4 profit

After seeing all these Chelsea boots I sorta want a pair now.

Anyone know anything about the brand Guidomaggi

Everything is hand crafted in Italian and the price seems reasonable, just under $600.

After seeing all these Chelsea boots I sorta want a pair now.

Anyone know anything about the brand Guidomaggi

Everything is hand crafted in Italian and the price seems reasonable, just under $600.

http://www.guidomaggi.com/us/luxury-collection/elevator-boots/chelsea-60-detail#.Vg2D0ZdvKVM

I don't like the shape of them. Also, what is this about heightening?

Hi, Emanuele Briganti here, for GuidoMaggi elevator shoes. These luxury, Italian-made height increasing shoes are more than just a fine product. They are the result of my own desire to stand taller, plus the tradition of fine shoe making in my family.

You trolling us Frank?

Anybody have any experience with Cole Haan leather jackets? I was looking at them online and some of them looked alright. I was also looking at Schott but not really looking to spend like a stack on a leather, just looking for a real lightweight tailored fit leather jacket with pretty decent quality.

my fault i was talking about the button up shirt fits,

but i might just grab the selvedge joints as well and tailor a 6.5 leg opening 
j crew slim and uniqlo regular fit are my favorite casual shirts.  specifically uniqlo efc broadcloth and j crew slim washed.  the cuts are very similar, but the uniqlo sleeves are slightly slimmer and their shirts billow out a little in the stomach area, but not enough to dislike them. 

It was finally cold enough to wear boots today. I don't think i'll be using the red wing boot conditioner anymore. I've applied it to 2 pairs of boots last year. I rubbed it into the leather pretty well and brushed it but I can still see white residue where the wrinkles are in the leather.

Back
Top Bottom