Dressing Better Vol 2.0

for those who own red wings is it possible to replace the sole? I've had my black pair for 3 years and the sole is donezo but the uppers are still strong

Also search if there is a RW store near you. You can drop it off at the store for them to re-sole.

thanks for replies guys. where can i get another sole from? or will the cobbler provide it?

For those asking about the 484s from J. Crew...they are slim as hell.  I'm 6'2 225 and usually wear a 36X32 or get a 36X34 tailored.  I got a 36X32 in 484 chinos and they were perfect from waist-knee.  Way too tight in the calves for me though :wow:

Tried them on yesterday and love the new fit. Was not a fan of the old. Heard the driggs is the old.

unfortunately theres no official RW store in Toronto. just a bunch of authorized dealers. i'm gonna just see what these cobblers are saying

Last edited:
How can I see every style/color boot SEF currently offers? Sorry if this has been answered already but I checked the site and it's awful

How can I see every style/color boot SEF currently offers? Sorry if this has been answered already but I checked the site and it's awful

Not all of them, but these are the ones I have pics of..

You have to email Lian to get pics of what you're looking for.

Google Story Et Fall & go the brand's respective thread on KTT.

That thread is very informative (particulary the OP).

Last edited:
Much appreciated fellas. All these Chelsea's with dope fits persuading me more and more to grab a pair. Might get the cropped jodhpurs (junipers :lol:) though they looked dope in wis' post

^ Info on denim? i've been searching for black denim for weeks now, I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a pair but am always looking for alternatives. Basically want something with a slim thigh, narrow taper in a faded black with some stretch in it. Acne Max seems to be the answer but i have some reservations.

Also can anyone chime in on cp achilles sizing? I'm a 10.5 in shoes/vans and an 11 in sneakers so I presume a 43 would be best? Thanks in advance
BLK DNM - its called jean 5 or model 5

I was looking to pick up a JE mercer tee but wanted some advice first. Could anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the regular mercers vs. co-mix vs. silk blend. I'm trying to chose between the co-mix grey and the silk blend white and wanted to know if there was a huge difference, appreciate any help.

Back
Top Bottom