Dressing Better Vol 2.0

can you guys recommend some jeans? ive been nothing but levis 511s for the past 4 years and now ive been having to size up a little bit so a lot of my older jeans are too tight:smh: didnt even gain more than 5-10lbs of weight....

my main issue here is besides sizin up in 511s i wanna deviate from levis and look into other similar fitting jeans, can anyone point me in the right direction? ik raw jeans and stuff but im broke at the moment (college,rent) but if anythin i dont know where i would try them on since ive only seen them online

but any other brands that have quality jeans that are a little bit looser than 511s but not much would be great or just similar fitting jeans

Best advice is to go to Bloomingdales or Nordstrom and try on all the pairs you can, Nudie Jeans for example has plenty of different fits like Levis, ie: Thin Finn, Grim Tim, Slim Jim, etc... You wouldn't really know how they fit to your body until you try them on yourself since there are plenty to consider, ie: inseam, rise, leg opening, etc....

has anyone seen this shirt in the LA/OC area? i'm trying to find by tomorrow so i can use the coupon! :nerd:

Topanga H&M has it and I saw it from a distance and liked it but once I got closer the shirt looked extra small (even for me) so I thought it was a womens shirt but they might have made one for each sex, not sure.

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER ABOUT BLUEFLY.
USED THE FIRST TIME BUYERS DISCOUNT & COPPED MY FIRST PAIR OF LANVIN SNEAKERS.

IVE BEEN WANTING A PAIR SINCE RFX POSTED.
I LOVE THE COMBO OF SUEDE AND PATENT LEATHER.
HOPEFULLY MY ORDER DOESNT GET CANCELLED SINCE IT WAS THE LAST ONE
THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

Very nice, you won't regret it, I just hope you sized it right. I was trying to get a pair of those or the red ones but my size were gone when I saw the sale.

KnightQueen, how much did those Lanvins come out to with discount?

9.5, you found those AM1s on Ebay? What keywords did u use?

RFX

Thanks man!.

I copped the 7 since my TTS is a 41 or 8/8.5

Tim they came out to 305 shipped.

Last edited:
HEADS UP, LEVIS FLASH SALE

Levis.com is offering a 40% off coupon and free shipping with $75 purchase today from 12pm - 5pm ET

Only good from 11/14/12 12pm - 5pm ET

- Use coupon code FLASH40 to get 40% off storewide

- Free shipping with $75 purchase

I can't seem to find the original post with the bluefly discount so can someone link me it or tell me what the code is?

Great deal. I only have one pair of Lanvins and I love them. If my size was available then I would've got a pair too! :frown:

DUDE U BASICALLY SOLD ME ON THEM!

UNFORTUNATELY IM GONNA HAVE TO PUT PURCHASES ON HOLD NOW (YEA RIGHT).

THESE WILL BE MY FIRST LANVINS ALSO.

NOW IF THOSE PAINTED WHITE MMM GATS HIT DEEP DISCOUNT, ITS A WRAP LOL.

WHAT SIZE R U IN LANVINS? ILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR U

DUDE U BASICALLY SOLD ME ON THEM!
UNFORTUNATELY IM GONNA HAVE TO PUT PURCHASES ON HOLD NOW (YEA RIGHT).
THESE WILL BE MY FIRST LANVINS ALSO.
NOW IF THOSE PAINTED WHITE MMM GATS HIT DEEP DISCOUNT, ITS A WRAP LOL.
WHAT SIZE R U IN LANVINS? ILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR U
The ones you got were on my radar last year too. I can usually still get a pair once they go on the first sale at Barneys. I'll follow up with you on my size. My sizes are off the wall with all of the brands :lol:

I've been meaning to make an Excel Spreadsheet and email it to myself so I can recall easily. Thanks!

GOOD IDEA MAN.

I SIFT THROUGH THE BALLER SNEAKER THREAD ON SF AND IT MOTIVATES ME TO WORK HARDER, WISH TO PLAY AND WIN DA LOTTO, AND MAKES ME JELLY ALL AT THE SAME DAMB TIME.

THE ONLY "ESSENTIAL" BALLER SNEAKS I REALLY WANT AT THIS POINT ARE:

THOSE BLACK SAINT LAUERNT TRAINERS
REGULAR WHITE CP ACHILLES LO (NOT BALLER?)
SOME BALENCIAGA ARENAS (WANT TO SEE WHAT DA HYPE'S ABOUT)
INGLEMO TRON SNEAKERS (SLEPT LAST YEAR WHEN THECORNER HAD THEM FOR CHEAP)
AND EITHER SOME RICK OWEN DUNKS OR KVA CRAZY LACES

EDIT:

IF YOU MY SECRET SANTA ARE A BALLER, HOOK IT UP LOL JK (UNLESS U GON DO IT).

ALSO: QUICK QUESTION:

WIS, WHATS THE NEXT CHALLENGE????

Last edited:
Versatility of a navy suit part 2: The Suit-inspired by Wis and his navy suit with black shoes, I did the same today: Details you know where...
Gets cold in the morning so pea coat over it

Very nice, you won't regret it, I just hope you sized it right. I was trying to get a pair of those or the red ones but my size were gone when I saw the sale.

RFX
Thanks man!.
I copped the 7 since my TTS is a 41 or 8/8.5
Tim they came out to 305 shipped.

:smokin

I got a pair of navy's last xmas from farfetch actually. No buyers remorse there.

When does the Barney's sale go live? Plum 10... :nerd:

lol i almost caught the immediate buyers remorse bc i had to dip into my "emergency sneaker" stash LMAO.

After the Supreme AF1s tomorrow I am done until 2013.

Til then xmas shopping for fambs, DB SS, and regular SS

Those Steve Madden Suffolk boots posted a few pages back are CRACK. How do they fit? I know boots usually run big.

Also, anybody have suggestions on boots similar to those?

Last edited:
Those Steve Madden Suffolk boots posted a few pages back are CRACK. How do they fit? I know boots usually run big.

Also, anybody have suggestions on boots similar to those?
They fit true to size to what i wear in Nikes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom