Dressing Better Vol 2.0

RFX and co what do u guys think is the most versatile "baller sneaker" for DB

Definitely the Lanvin lowtops for me. I consider the black suede with black patent toe to be a classic pair that can be worn with jeans, shorts, chinos, slacks and dare I say, even a suit.
xc1uf.jpg

Versatility
2qkniaw.jpg

11m9dv6.jpg

Been meaning to actually enter the sneaker challenge with those Lanvins with a suit but just haven't had the time, I'll see if I can squeeze in that fit by Friday.

Last edited:
I love those Lanvin's! I always want to pull the trigger on them, but I stop myself everytime.
-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I paid retail for mine and the thought of "regret" never even came to mind, it is that good and versatile. If I were asked to pick 1 pair of casual sneakers, this will be right there on top if not my favorite and #1 choice.

navy blue suit should be EVERYONE's first suit, there is no doubt about that, your second suit should be a charcoal one, followed by a black, once you have those three you can go crazy with whatever other colors you want, start working on your collection based on the season you are in, Navy, Black and Gray/Charcoal can be worn all year round.

i bought a seersucker suit for the summer, looked great....looking to get into a dark brown joint for this winter probably and want to cop that Bond navy tuxedo top to wear with black pants though for new years.

Those socks look like the sharks one I got from Target. :lol:

I seen them I think but these are from unsimply stitched, had a thedailydeal voucher that I paid $12 for 2 socks but I had an $11 credit thanks to a referral, so for 50 cents, why not.

Nice, I love their older hi-tops. Was kind of expecting you to have low-tops though for some reason.
The lows in my size never made it passed the sale from Barneys. :lol:

Sooner or later, I'll get a pair..not a top priority at the moment. Those highs... a lot of people think they're Pumas so I just roll with it for the most part.

Definitely the Lanvin lowtops for me. I consider the black suede with black patent toe to be a classic pair that can be worn with jeans, shorts, chinos, slacks and dare I say, even a suit.
xc1uf.jpg

Been meaning to actually enter the sneaker challenge with those Lanvins with a suit but just haven't had the time, I'll see if I can squeeze in that fit by Friday.
Wear a suit with it, man! You can be Stark for the day :lol:

I do want some leopard sneakers though. The YSLs I wanted sold out in my size when I was in the market, and haven't been on the prowl since.

Jus picked these up...Can anyone point me into nice dress shirts to go with these?
29n6pvk.jpg

You can wear any shirts with that particular shade of brown, I personally like the color and have a couple of them in that hue. Pretty much you can wear this color with anything that you can wear dark brown shoes with. How much?

Jus picked these up...Can anyone point me into nice dress shirts to go with these?
29n6pvk.jpg

They look nice, details? I love the color.

In terms of dress shirts, you could wear a lot with them and a variety of pants. Kind of tough to narrow it down. Are you just looking for brands/stores? What's your budget?

You can wear any shirts with that particular shade of brown, I personally like the color and have a couple of them in that hue. Pretty much you can wear this color with anything that you can wear dark brown shoes with. How much?

$119 @ Nordstrom Rack, Last week they had about 10 today I went back and got the last pair from the back.

They look nice, details? I love the color.
In terms of dress shirts, you could wear a lot with them and a variety of pants. Kind of tough to narrow it down. Are you just looking for brands/stores? What's your budget?

College student budget lol
In open to all brands.
Im just looking for something that I can wear to Interviews and formal events.

$119 @ Nordstrom Rack, Last week they had about 10 today I went back and got the last pair from the back.
In open to all brands.

Cool thanks! Cole Haan I'm pretty sure, right?

In open to all brands.

Stick to the basics. Get a couple of white dress shirts, a light blue dress and depending on your budget, if you can try to find a white shirt with a subtle stripe in blue or a white with mini-check shirt (blue). Check this post by dappered.com. Personally I'd stick with two of #1, one of #2, one #4 and one #6. Remember that you don't have buy these exactly but something similar. Target has some nice semi-spread white shirts for about $22, same with the blue shirt, and JCPenney; at least for me has had some gems in regards to mini-check shirts from $5-15, and the striped one, Macy's had the same Alfani one in store for $12.

Last edited:
Cool thanks! Cole Haan I'm pretty sure, right?
Stick to the basics. Get a couple of white dress shirts, a light blue dress and depending on your budget, if you can try to find a white shirt with a subtle stripe in blue or a white with mini-check shirt (blue). Check this post by dappered.com. Personally I'd stick with two of #1, one of #2, one #4 and one #6. Remember that you don't have buy these exactly but something similar. Target has some nice semi-spread white shirts for about $22, same with the blue shirt, and JCPenney; at least for me has had some gems in regards to mini-check shirts from $5-15, and the striped one, Macy's had the same Alfani one in store for $12.

I really appreciate that info, thats exactly what Ive been looking for!

recs on quality hoodies? searched online and seems like lots of people suggest hoodies made by cyc (wings+horns, reigning champ), but they're all kind of $$. anyone have uniqlo hoodies? thinking about just getting one of those when they restock with more colors

back on the sneaker theme....anywho, we should think of a new challenge...lol

8186755482_c11313157b_b.jpg

this should be your #2 go to color as far as suits go, imo

Navy blue - versatile
Charcoal - yambs magnet, werd to Mr. Grey and Bond
Black - CLASSY

GQ inspired with the vest layering...
8186755830_e9cd6592c1_b.jpg

back on the sneaker theme....anywho, we should think of a new challenge...lol
8186755482_c11313157b_b.jpg

this should be your #2 go to color as far as suits go, imo
Navy blue - versatile