Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Tough..

AE over $200 ain't worth it. Much better off with meermin but as long as you happy.

Personally, nearly all my AE collection is seconds. Legit no issues on any of them that a quick polish couldn't remedy :lol:

Do you guys ever try on the packaged dress shirts in store? I'm talking about when they don't have shirts already out for you to try on. I always feel weird taking them out of the package, but I need to know how the shirt fits since each brand is a little different.
Yeah just ask an associate to help you.

AE over $200 ain't worth it. Much better off with meermin but as long as you happy.

Personally, nearly all my AE collection is seconds. Legit no issues on any of them that a quick polish couldn't remedy
laugh.gif
Thats cool.  I dont buy it for similar reasons I dont buy B grade Js for a cheap price. But if you like it, you do you fam 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I forgot all about the AE black friday sale. I was too busy trying to buy everything else :lol: I needed some more black cap toes too. :smh:

Y ah that jacket looks nice. Was tempted to buy one too need to cut back on spending.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom