Dressing Better Vol 2.0

pimp.gif
Nice instagram
thanks man. I would have never copped at retail but I've wanted a pair so much seeing that one of my idols rocks it head to toe

Anyone have a dope kilt?

I'm gonna spend some dough and get something for semi-formal+ occasions. Leading towards my alma-maters (Spartan Dawgs) tartan pattern. 

Finally completed my look for the party.

This same shirt and blue velvet coat. (although I bought them separately before finding this pic) :lol:

Black wool slacks and black and purple socks. The belt and shoes are closer in color than these pics.

Last edited:
did any of you purchase items from the FOG x Pacsun drop? :nerd: I saw some pieces in store today. Wasn't much different from the typical stuff Pacsun sells anyway. Saw the $100 hoodie and $300 bomber and $50 short sleeved henley. Henley felt decent quality. The hoodie was decent, but not as high quality as Reign Storm, and the bomber was not nearly as heavy or solid as an Alpha Industry, however the FOG bomber definitely had the Fear of God mainline look to it..zippers and material were obviously not up to par though, and for $300 it was an easy pass. I was hoping to purchase the T-shirts and tanks, but they had long sold out before I arrived :smh: . Overall, Reign Storm is a better buy IMO..the white patch annoys me though lol

Last edited:
did any of you purchase items from the FOG x Pacsun drop? :nerd: I saw some pieces in store today. Wasn't much different from the typical stuff Pacsun sells anyway. Saw the $100 hoodie and $300 bomber and $50 short sleeved henley. Henley felt decent quality. The hoodie was decent, but not as high quality as Reign Storm, and the bomber was not nearly as heavy or solid as an Alpha Industry, however the FOG bomber definitely had the Fear of God mainline look to it..zippers and material were obviously not up to par though, and for $300 it was an easy pass. I was hoping to purchase the T-shirts and tanks, but they had long sold out before I arrived :smh: . Overall, Reign Storm is a better buy IMO..the white patch annoys me though lol

I like the sweatpants. When did this drop?

Any recommendations for ties? Want to buy a couple nice ones, need one nice one ASAP though. Have a wedding coming up, will be wearing a blue suit and white shirt. Don't mind if wool or silk, just want something nice and versitle enough to wear for interviews, etc. Budget is $70ish. Thanks!

Edit: would prefer something wide, preferably 3.5". Maybe 3" if really nice.

Last edited:
Looking for light distressed knee rip denim.. Any suggestions?? Nothing too ripped or distressed

I'd recommend these, but with light washes beware, they are really easy to stain, I took them to a dry cleaners to remove the dirt/stains and they used some chemical on them that completely ruined them :smh: I should have just cleaned them myself.

Last edited:
Whoa, the cleaners ruined that pair? That's a shame. Those are probably one of the only pairs of Balmain denim I actually like.

Whoa, the cleaners ruined that pair? That's a shame. Those are probably one of the only pairs of Balmain denim I actually like.

Yeah I was living in them, they were my go to jeans, so I was really pissed off, not to mention the price tag, the dirt and the stains was pretty minimal, I knew I could have removed them, with some q tips, warm water and a little stain remover, no problems, just like I had done previously, but no, I trusted them fools and they ruined them for me.. They charged me a nice price for doing me the favour too, I wore them once in natural sunlight after that, when I saw all the chemical colour blotchiness and colour wash, I never put them on again. I'm Still legit upset about it.. It's a tender subject :lol: |I

Currently waiting to see if anything nice denim wise is going to drop next summer..

Last edited:
With jeans, don't baby them too much. Just throw them in the washer. Never heard of cleaning your jeans with q-tips.

Looking for light distressed knee rip denim.. Any suggestions?? Nothing too ripped or distressed
I posted a few pages ago about some Zanerobe blonde wash denim I finessed via Amazon for $81 shipped. I received them and love the way they fit. Rips are not over the top as well.

Also, just picked up a Villain and wow it's great. Good call to all who were promoting it (everyone in here).

Any recommendations for ties? Want to buy a couple nice ones, need one nice one ASAP though. Have a wedding coming up, will be wearing a blue suit and white shirt. Don't mind if wool or silk, just want something nice and versitle enough to wear for interviews, etc. Budget is $70ish. Thanks!

Edit: would prefer something wide, preferably 3.5". Maybe 3" if really nice.
I personally love KW's navy grenadine option in a 3.5". It gets a ton of wear out of me.

Just make sure that your tie width is in line with your jacket's lapel provided you are pairing the two together.

http://www.kentwang.com/ties?cat=51

I personally love KW's navy grenadine option in a 3.5". It gets a ton of wear out of me.

Just make sure that your tie width is in line with your jacket's lapel provided you are pairing the two together.

http://www.kentwang.com/ties?cat=51
Yep I was looking at Kent Wang. Was between getting the burgundy or the forrest green grenadine, or going with the prince of whales. I like the navy but does it look good with a blue suit? I believe the lapels are 3.5", it's a SS lazio.

Last edited:
Navy with a blue suit could look ok but it all depends on the shades and textures in my opinion. A more safe and subtle option would be a nice brown. Especially with brown leather/suede accessories.

Back
Top Bottom