Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Oh wow so that was you with harassing comments about my grandmother?

nope. im not instagram

i laughed at the pic you posted on here then you reported me because i had a little joke about your fit

Yea sure. Thanks for outting yourself. I'd rather not associate myself with people who call elderly women "sluts"

Peace

Last edited:

Welp. Putting my CP's up on grailed this very moment.
you tired. I had CP last year anyway b :rolleyes

plug choosing anonymity. just know he got da juice.

You sound like a cornball.

inb4 charge your phone shade :rolleyes

What is the point of this? You know I'm messing with you lol. We been over this when you reported me for using your government name and not "knowing you in real life and breaking bread with you" first like some other members here. Can I joke around with you at all or are you going to get offended and report everything? Good to know that only the select few can say things without getting reported in here now. Jesus, just keep in the group chat if you gonna get butt hurt all the time on an anonymous forum. Ya know what, Mr. Diva, I just won't comment on anything you post for fear of an overtly sensitive backlash :rofl: Still great pick up and price though. Not even mad you're dude wants to be anonymous, I understand, and it's not like you haven't helped out members in the past (aside from trunk sales).

Last edited:
Whoa bud. Why the paragraph of feels :lol:

I was kidding about reporting you today. C'mon Keith..thought we were friends

Whoa bud. Why the paragraph of feels :lol:

I was kidding about reporting you today. C'mon Keith..thought we were friends

Friends?!

Aww-Hell-Naw-Hell-naw-Hell-no-no-no-way-will-smith-GIF.gif

We cool dude. I'm just starting fake beef so @Diego can witness a war and have his work day move faster. It worked :rofl: My apologies for the trolling though and you no I have no ill will towards you homie :pimp:

Adrian, just got a new job where I'll be wearing a suit everyday.

My rotation suits right now are $200 Uniqlo joints. Recommendations for affordable suits ($300-500)? SuitSupply maybe?

datznasty datznasty

My coat came today. I was worried I'd have to get it tailored or that it would be subpar. Nope. Perfect fit, 100% cotton (velvet) and rich color. :nthat:

Infinite reps my man. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'll post pics after the party next Saturday.

Perfect perfect. Glad it worked out.
Adrian, just got a new job where I'll be wearing a suit everyday.

My rotation suits right now are $200 Uniqlo joints. Recommendations for affordable suits ($300-500)? SuitSupply maybe?

get you some Alfani's or Kenneth Cole full suits from Macys.com today for $99 and the 25% off should still apply over 100. edit: see some more brands, even if your top price is $150 you can also get DKNY, Michael Kors, Perry Ellis, Izod, Ralph Lauren too

Back
Top Bottom