Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sorry I was being lazy and posted in this thread because I don't frequent the others ones too much. Thanks for the help though.

connor mcgregor wears some nice suits...

the guy on the left is the designer...david august...

Any suggestions for a dark grey or dark heather grey beanie? Anything under $100 is fine. Looking for a nice winter hat (with very minimal or preferabl no branding/tags) I can wear with dark grey overcoat and varsity.

Last edited:
I haven this gradient Marc Jacobs cashmere beanie that I like a lot. Good fit, not too deep or shallow with a good size cuff and it's nice and soft. I think it was like $150 maybe less, not sure. Works well with black and various shades of grey. The same hat also comes in solid colors.

Thanks for the information on the leathers A, I look forward to seeing more from him for sure.

Adrian, how much was that leather bomber, papi?

That looks great. Curious if @SaiLo
can do a collared moto.
The prospective price point would be around $700 for lambskin options.

the 4 zip band collar moto can likely be translated to a regular collar. also you can opt out the breast zippers if need be. Tom can further confirm.

Last edited:

random FYI: the jeans featured above are the carbon stretch stacked guy jeans available on Gilt now. IMO they fit irregular against the normal stacked guy fit as the thigh is equally as tapered
Nice pics and the pants looks great.

I just ordered them...I hope the fit looks the same.

Did you have to get anything altered? 

Nah Mike, that's the stock fit. The jeans stretched in the thigh and waist within a few hours which is great but damb are they still super tight on my calves lol. Although thankfully due to elastane, not uncomfortable in the slightest.

Thanks, bro. Can't wait for them.

P.S. I am stocking up on white shoes as we speak...How do you keep them so white or clean?

Wipe them down every wear?

Yeah basically. I even wore those SL01's seen above out the night before to Brooklyn. Just used a lysol wipe in the AM and was gucci mane le fleur.

All my lux are actually white. Plan on getting more too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom