Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks for the beanie suggestions!

Never clean your white kicks. Stay gully.

Where's wj4? Wearing the fair isle he sold me today it's legit. Thanks again dude if you lurking.

Quick question , I'm over seas at the moment and all saints is having a crazy sale 40% off extra on a lot of items , what's the quality like ?

Quick question , I'm over seas at the moment and all saints is having a crazy sale 40% off extra on a lot of items , what's the quality like ?

I dunno about the clothes but I got a card holder as gift and I use it every day it's help up fairly well. Love it actually.

Yea for some odd reason their stuff in stores overseas are a lot cheaper then the stores back in the states .lol I'm not gonna spend money on clothes while I'm on a trip smh

Any tips on removing urine stains from leather shoes?

Was a lil tipsy and had some back splash hit a brand new pair of cognac boots. :smh:

Got about a half dozen pin tip size stains. Any tips on removing them?

Was a lil tipsy and had some back splash hit a brand new pair of cognac boots.
mean.gif

roll.gif

Was a lil tipsy and had some back splash hit a brand new pair of cognac boots. :smh:

What color are the shoes? Maybe a polish?

They're medium brown, a little darker than walnut.

Man I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm on my lunch break and was gonna head across the street for a shoe shine.

Velvet my *****. All the **** at work were jocking. "Can I touch your hat/jacket?"

Party was at a museum. Fly night, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom