Dressing Better Vol 2.0

@BHZ
I've been looking for some light washed denim for under $200. I've been waiting on ssense to put these APC's on sale, but it seems like its never going to happen. I'm also a fan of the R&B distressed denim.

Any deals, steals, etc for something similar? :nerd:

edit:

Let me rephrase that...

I've been looking for some light washed denim for under $200 via sale (but similar brands such as APC)
Tresbien has 25% off code right now and they have 20% off international orders

@BHZ

Tresbien has 25% off code right now and they have 20% off international orders

DAMN. literally just submitted my order with ssense on the blue tom nudies :lol: I'm going to check out Tresbien and see what they have. I can always cancel my ssense order if I find something else.

Good looking :pimp:

i got a cabin trip coming up next month and i'm trying look fly with sum beanies. i love beanies with the snowball on top but i feel like im very versatile so im down with beanies without them too. whats a good spot to cop?

hoping those carbon stacked guys fit when they come in. went two sizes down per tate and yokos measurements from my skinny guy size. since carbons are tighter should i have sized down just one size?

hoping those carbon stacked guys fit when they come in. went two sizes down per tate and yokos measurements from my skinny guy size. since carbons are tighter should i have sized down just one size?

Damn, I'm naturally a 31 waist but had to get a 33 in both Stacked Guys and Skinny Guys for the legs to fit. I can't imagine sizing down at all

Last edited:
What the DBNT yakuza think bout G Star?

Ventured into a store for the 1st time today and they had most of their stuff on sale.

Back in August, a fellow NTer had reached out to me about an MTM leather company that he planned on starting and wanted to get my opinion/advice. Since initial contact and after working things out regarding the tannery, zippers, and customs, @SaiLo (aka Tom) was able to get all raw materials needed to create this beautiful full grain lambskin MA-1 bomber for me. To my understanding, he is responsible for not just design but full production of each piece. In comparison to my TOJ pieces, I would say Tom has created an equally exceptional product with a turnaround FAR more competitive than the aforementioned company.

He has told me that plans are to have a site up and running come year end and will be taking orders from the public. The availability of products offered will result in many different iterations of classic leather pieces in essentially any color and leather type imaginable. Some other creations he has made so far are pictured below but he tells me that more designs will be available that feature other details (epaulettes, belts, etc.)

If you have any further questions, feel free to direct them back to @SaiLo or myself for a more comprehensive review.

random FYI: the jeans featured above are the carbon stretch stacked guy jeans available on Gilt now. IMO they fit irregular against the normal stacked guy fit as the thigh is equally as tapered

Last edited:
Looks like air max 1s. Might want to ask in the air max thread cause I've never seen a pair with the check near the toebox like those

Back
Top Bottom