Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Grabbed this from the All Saints outlet in Woodbury, came out to $112 after tax.

Last edited:
That's cool. I just don't see the correlation btwn the 2. I get you were making a joke but dudes are really shocked that some people don't spend their entire life on NT.

Last edited:
Yeah man, I understand your stance has to do with it but that suit jacket is severely pulling. Scarf alone isn't the cause either.

Overall, the outfit looks really cool though.

I'm sorry but no white shoe looks "good" beat :rofl: :x

Some shoes do look good with a little character like, redwings, dresser boots, certain vans and even AJ1 silhouette....but those all white CPs all scuffed up?...CHILL

Ysl hightop rollings is a shoe that looks good beat

I don't wear them anymore but liked them beat

Almost like they came like that similar to John Varvatos converse

Last edited:
Ha seem to think simply because it's Lux and all white and it's inevitable to keep them mint then it must be a good thing to be walking around with some beat up white kicks....hey to each its own...but that **** always look trash to me....then again it must be my type A personality....reason I'm very hesitant to buy all white kicks.

BEAT white shoes are not the biz. A little worn and some age shows character sure, but those shoes on the last page? Cmon son, time for a new pair. :lol:

Last edited:
Beat CP's look good, but it depends on the caliber of the rest of the outfit in my opinion.

I was raised in the era when u got clowned for rocking dirty sneakers.

That closeup on that dirty white X sock-less combo looks homeless

Last edited:
Yeah man, I understand your stance has to do with it but that suit jacket is severely pulling. Scarf alone isn't the cause either.

Overall, the outfit looks really cool though.
This jacket is a touch tight, about 3/4" to 1" too tight all around in the stomach & seat. I have put on some weight.

Thanks bro.  

Back
Top Bottom