Dressing Better Vol 2.0

All the CP talk reminds me, the Adidas Rod Laver silhouette is extremely similar and even a tad more low profile in person. I've worn this pair (retail $135) plenty of times and they've held up great. Is it CP quality? Not quite but it's not like these are in any danger of falling apart and at $100 or so vs $250 or so for CPs (cause everyone gets them on sale) I think it's a great alternative.

6sg9pg.jpg

CP's definitely have the best silhouette for a low top sneaker. wear my pair probably 3-4 days a week since office dress code is super casual. got that backup pair on deck too

I just used a Clorox wipe on these real quick (learned dat from A). My heels starting to go though. This has been about a year of heavy wear.

Last edited:
All the CP talk reminds me, the Adidas Rod Laver silhouette is extremely similar and even a tad more low profile in person. I've worn this pair (retail $135) plenty of times and they've held up great. Is it CP quality? Not quite but it's not like these are in any danger of falling apart and at $100 or so vs $250 or so for CPs (cause everyone gets them on sale) I think it's a great alternative.

6sg9pg.jpg
got the same pair and i love em. they don't cut paper though

Last edited:
What's the consensus on indochino suits? Quality? There's a groupon for $99 to get $200 value at indochino or $199 for $400 value. Was thinking about pulling the trigger any grabbing a suit if it's worth it.

I just used a Clorox wipe on these real quick (learned dat from A). My heels starting to go though. This has been about a year of heavy wear.
Looking crispy clean especially for a year of heavy wear. 
nerd.gif

What's the consensus on indochino suits? Quality? There's a groupon for $99 to get $200 value at indochino or $199 for $400 value. Was thinking about pulling the trigger any grabbing a suit if it's worth it.
I have PM'ed you. 

I know my people who have hd terrible experiences with Indochino. I would save your dollars, if I was you. 

Back
Top Bottom