Dressing Better Vol 2.0

BEAT white shoes are not the biz. A little worn and some age shows character sure, but those shoes on the last page? Cmon son, time for a new pair.
laugh.gif
this

Yea mids dont get alotta love.

A little more nowadays tho.

It may be blasphemous but im not really a fan of lows.
The only time i copped lows was when all whites were a big thing.

Highs i like.

I was never into AF1s no matter the height :lol: always thought they looked like therapeutic shoes....my boy buys at least 2-3 white lows for the last 18 years :rofl:

That real NYC steez

Ha seem to think simply because it's Lux and all white and it's inevitable to keep them mint then it must be a good thing to be walking around with some beat up white kicks....hey to each its own...but that **** always look trash to me....then again it must be my type A personality....reason I'm very hesitant to buy all white kicks.

... you are not type A personality :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody familiar with this brand? I saw them in Atrium today and they reminded me a lot of the CP Achilles.

I should have asked this before, already purchased.

Anyone own from this company? Looks like quality and good prices.

I don't do all white kicks either btw

Last edited:

I see a million and one items that I would cop from them now, but everything is out of stock

Last edited:

i have their henley shirt and a pair of the twill trackers and they are good quality for the price. 

everything was TTS for me.  

On their site they actually have great sizing information and it's very accurate
Fit Information:
True-to-size. Sizing down is not recommended. If you prefer a loose fit for heavy layering purposes, feel free to size one up.
for the bomber...

a lot of the SupNT fab rock this brand.

nice designs. decent quality; matches the price point i would say.

their bomber is def clean

Killionest is one of my favorite brands...So hard to cop stuff though. Extremely limited and a very loyal fanbase. I have the bomber in wine.

Back
Top Bottom