Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lol im sayin tho inspiration from the streets of paris or italy or wherever to me is better than inspiration from instagram or so and so person.

Again tho no argument Baise thats just my opinion.
I understand what youre saying.

I personally do not wear dirty shoes lol.

That was a bad pic choice but i couldnt find an example.

I dunno what kanye is doing now

But he had the juice around this time

Love Ye, but every look in this collage is borrowed off the streets of Paris, London and L.A. :smh:

Isn't that what style/fashion is? Being inspired by and borrowing from things you like and making it part of your own?

His boots and pants suck to me. Let me see some hikers or something. I do like the coats though.

Yea some of those i don't like the whole fits but i like 1 or 2 things.

Chopper you and i are timb guys so i understand

Lol im sayin tho inspiration from the streets of paris or italy or wherever to me is better than inspiration from instagram or so and so person.

Again tho no argument Baise thats just my opinion.
I understand what youre saying.
No shade, the Ye worship on all fronts just rubs me the wrong way sometimes. Personally, all those fits are flames (imo), but obviously to the internets/social media, it's some people's first exposure to seeing chelsea's and topcoats, "heels" and biker jeans, etc.. And people think Ye is just the absolute GAWD for bringing them to the fashion forefront. I just love seeing the flow of fashion from functional pieces like rain boots being worn all over the place in Norway, because it rains 20x more than in Seattle to the same rain boots being worn on the single rainy day in So Cal due to "fashion".

Again all those fits are dope, to me, even if the camel overcoat can be found in every bloggers closet, its still a dope piece. 

Coats 3 and 4 are awesome.

If I had money for a sherpa bane coat, I'd just rock a white tee or tanktop under it during the winter.

pimp.gif

Sendra Motorcycle Boots because anything else would be uncivilized.

I'm looking to buy a suit for oral arguments and externship season. Currently in law school at the moment. Is it worth it to buy a suit from Zara/Uniqlo and tailor it? Located in the LA area if anyone has some other options.

Love Ye, but every look in this collage is borrowed off the streets of Paris, London and L.A. 
mean.gif
lol wut? that's exactly what everyone does.  are you wearing some super original avant garde get up that the world has never seen? 

A little beat up white sneakers > fresh out the box white sneakers. I don't like the aesthetic of "fresh out the box everything" I'm not talking 2/10 condition kicks but after wearing your white shoes for a while and then hitting them with the Jason Markk they look x10 better in my opinion. My white leather sk8 his looking better every day.

A little beat up white sneakers > fresh out the box white sneakers. I don't like the aesthetic of "fresh out the box everything" I'm not talking 2/10 condition kicks but after wearing your white shoes for a while and then hitting them with the Jason Markk they look x10 better in my opinion. My white leather sk8 his looking better every day.
frown.gif

Whenever the time comes for me to cop da Heels, I'm gonna invest in a legit pair....between 500-800$

Back
Top Bottom