Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Shout out to Ty when he did an all adidas month. I don't remember what year it was but it was lit 

I was raised in the era when u got clowned for rocking dirty sneakers.

That closeup on that dirty white X sock-less combo looks homeless

I'm a 90's baby but I got to agree w/ you 100%

I'm not sure if dudes are too easily influenced by what the media wants them to believe looks good, or if many dudes now days had been dropped one too many times when they were babies. But wearing dirty, beat, gross looking shoes ain't cute :lol:

What's next, dirty clothes looking better than clean clothes :smh:

I'm a very nice guy so I would never clown anyone just for wearing dirty shoes, but dudes wearing beat shoes and thinking it's cool, I would have a personal obligation to myself to clown them |I

Last edited:
Talmbout "character" no bro, you just got some dirty *** kicks....go wash them ****

Lmao

Instagram what is SupNT fab?

Brand is limited and hard to cop? I got the bomber with ease? Lol that stuff isn't Supreme. This wasn't planned nor was it for me, my sister needed a new bomber and came back from the mall bummed out. I follow them on IG and showed her pic and she said "can you get it for me?" "Love the red inside jacket." Least I could do for showing off Yeezys in her face all day.

Edit: both bombers are sold out :wow:

Plz don't tell me ppl resell this stuff? edit: 1 of 500 per color. Ok I'm jealous, o well it's Christmas.

Last edited:
Thanks lol.

They have a sale......was about to cop sumthin.
Think ill hold off.

They have ALOT of chelsea boots btw for cats that like those.
Like 200+ styles. Not sure of the quality.

Dirty papercutters today

Yo Al

Killion sells out mad fast.

But I can have one of the Seattle homies cop for you at their store. Lmk

I was raised in the era when u got clowned for rocking dirty sneakers.

That closeup on that dirty white X sock-less combo looks homeless

I'm a 90's baby but I got to agree w/ you 100%

I'm not sure if dudes are too easily influenced by what the media wants them to believe looks good, or if many dudes now days had been dropped one too many times when they were babies. But wearing dirty, beat, gross looking shoes ain't cute :lol:

What's next, dirty clothes looking better than clean clothes :smh:

I'm a very nice guy so I would never clown anyone just for wearing dirty shoes, but dudes wearing beat shoes and thinking it's cool, I would have a personal obligation to myself to clown them |I

Yep.

I personally do not wear dirty shoes lol.

That was a bad pic choice but i couldnt find an example.

I dunno what kanye is doing now

But he had the juice around this time

Sometimes it works.

That piece for me is no Bueno either.

They took a bomber, made a shawl collar and an asymmetrical almost DR like zipper placement.

Dropped shoulder is cool. Idk about the chest... Eerrrr clavicle zipper.

But I'm sure someone can pull it off

Back
Top Bottom