Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Already a bit faded, heading into the city. Jcrew factory over epaulet lambswool, uniqlo chinos and Clarks

Happy New Years fellas. Hoping for a prosperous year for everyone

Going to a friends house tonight and not out out >

Just gonna go with jeans and a sweater and call it a night :smokin .

Hahaha ya gotta luv this thread. There is no other one I find as entertaining and gets me laughing.

I bet a lot guys on here want to know where this guy got his shorts from too :rofl:

thanks. any recommendations on removing a few splash stains before coating it with this?
not sure homie...i would like to know as well
nerd.gif

im lost at cleaning suede thats why i try so hard to prevent water and dirt stains. 

i have a few small stains on my slp boots and i just left them there in fear of ruining the suede. 

my SEF's had instructions to use a light eraser and then a brush to remove small stains.  

but im sure other members on here can give you better advice. 

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you weren't really laughing when you typed this

Yes sir, I was and still am lol. And no I'm not laughing at the guy in the pic--I would never laugh at unfortunate people, though that guy isn't if you look at the website on the sign.

But yep I am laughing at the FACT that if Kanye wore them or some other celeb, the simple-minded would start thinking wearing dirty shorts are cool. Think about it and say I'm lying :lol:

.......actually, no need to think about it, just visit a Kanye forum....plenty of examples lol

Last edited:
Copped a dark grey peak lapel two button Zegna from Neiman's today. Taking the sleeves up a bit and the pants in, but other than that no alterations.

Did not anticipate spending Zegna type money on a new suit but it was on the sales rack and exactly what I was looking for so I said F it.

Yes sir, I was and still am lol. And no I'm not laughing at the guy in the pic--I would never laugh at unfortunate people, though that guy isn't if you look at the website on the sign.

But yep I am laughing at the FACT that if Kanye wore them or some other celeb, the simple-minded would start thinking wearing dirty shorts are cool. Think about it and say I'm lying :lol:

.......actually, no need to think about it, just visit a Kanye forum....plenty of examples lol

Yea but there aren't really celebs in here, these are everyday people asking other everyday people where they got their items from. I understand what you're saying with people walking around looking like potato sacks now because of Kanye, but I'm not sure that necessarily applies in here

Yea but there aren't really celebs in here, these are everyday people asking other everyday people where they got their items from. I understand what you're saying with people walking around looking like potato sacks now because of Kanye, but I'm not sure that necessarily applies in here

Kanye was the one that got the homeless, dirty clothing style popular recently. Atleast I've never heard of anyone thinking that style looked good before his influence. So when I see dudes buying dirty, bummy looking clothing and people ask where they got it, I automatically think Kanye and the amount of influence celebs have on these people.

But hey, if people are comfortable being seen in that and they aren't just Kanye fan boys, props to them. But I still find that style very humorous.

Back
Top Bottom