Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Uniqlo has over the calf ones? They look like mid calf socks.
No you are right. Sorry I cannot be more of help on the matter Wes. I cannot speak in personal experience, but I have heard good things about Pantharella.

And SuSu outlet jawn and first Conrad Wu today:

Where do you guys get your socks from? Looking for over the calf socks in solid colors. Not big on the bright stripes. I usually get them for
Viccel but apparently they aren't as good as they once were and some people are having long wait times for delivery or not even receiving them at all
I just got a pack from nice laundry that aren't too bad.

never have i ever been able to wear loafers. 

i just do not feel comfortable in loafers and i don't know why. 

i think it just irks me to show the top of my feet like that. 

i just always feel like they could be cool but regular shoes would be better

Last edited:
IM NOT BOUT DAT LAOFER LIFE.

I THINK DA TOP OF MY FOOT LOOKS DUMB

BUT VELVET SLIPPERS LOOK SO SPIIIIIICY

Has anyone ever tried out blacktux.com for tux rentals?

I'm looking for groomsmen options and trying to go away from the traditional Men's warehouse tux. From what I've read, blacktux offers more of a slim fit look and they have some pretty good options on their website at a good price. I put together an outfit and the rental is estimated at $180, which includes: peaked lapel black tux, shoes, tie, cuff links, studs, vest and shirt.

If anyone still menswear,

Epaulet is closing one of their stores in NY because they're moving to LA to open an office.

........................................................................................................

Brooklyn Store Closing

This weekend (4/16 & 4/17) will be the last two days of Epaulet Brooklyn. We’ll hold a clearance sale from 11AM to 7PM on both days and all merchandise will be price $10 to $250. They’ll be plenty of high end things like leather jackets and shoes that start with “A.” - not to mention wacko samples, overcast, and old stuff. It’s definitely worth the trip from out of town. Please note that the sale is cash only and everything is final sale with NO exceptions.

On Sunday, our good friend Jacob from American Trench will join us with a ton of socks and outerwear - all at clearance cash-only prices as well!

The closing is somewhat bittersweet as this is where we got our start. We opened nearly eight years ago with a somewhat questionable selection of Modern Amusement & Rogue’s Gallery merchandise, but that store blossomed into the brand that you guys know today. But with just one year left on our lease, we decided to pass the torch to a friend who’s eager to get a foothold in brick and mortar. As it’s easier to manage the business remotely when you’ve got only one location in New York and a new location in…

Epaulet is closing one of their stores in NY because they're moving to LA to open an office.

........................................................................................................

Brooklyn Store Closing

This weekend (4/16 & 4/17) will be the last two days of Epaulet Brooklyn. We’ll hold a clearance sale from 11AM to 7PM on both days and all merchandise will be price $10 to $250. They’ll be plenty of high end things like leather jackets and shoes that start with “A.” - not to mention wacko samples, overcast, and old stuff. It’s definitely worth the trip from out of town. Please note that the sale is cash only and everything is final sale with NO exceptions.

On Sunday, our good friend Jacob from American Trench will join us with a ton of socks and outerwear - all at clearance cash-only prices as well!

The closing is somewhat bittersweet as this is where we got our start. We opened nearly eight years ago with a somewhat questionable selection of Modern Amusement & Rogue’s Gallery merchandise, but that store blossomed into the brand that you guys know today. But with just one year left on our lease, we decided to pass the torch to a friend who’s eager to get a foothold in brick and mortar. As it’s easier to manage the business remotely when you’ve got only one location in New York and a new location in…
Rep if only i lived in NY

Btw did you go true to size? , they have a store not too far from me , might stop by today or tomorrow .

I had been going with an 11 as that is my size in almost every other shoe, but for these I measured my foot and I am in between a 10.5 and 11. I went 10.5 and they fit great if you are going by the store, I would have them measure your foot and get their recommendation.

I'm looking for groomsmen options and trying to go away from the traditional Men's warehouse tux. From what I've read, blacktux offers more of a slim fit look and they have some pretty good options on their website at a good price. I put together an outfit and the rental is estimated at $180, which includes: peaked lapel black tux, shoes, tie, cuff links, studs, vest and shirt.

I am using them for my wedding, I was able to get the Midnight blue look I was going for and they allow your groomsmen to remove certain pieces if they already have them. So far they have been very attentive and have had great lines of communication, especially when it came to adding additional people to the wedding party. You also have a page on your account to see where in the process your groomsmen are so no need to text everyone to get updates.

A friend of mine used blacktux for groomsmen tux rentals. When I saw the groomsmen I thought to myself that was one of the best groomsmen tuxes I had ever seen and later my buddy told me it was all from Blacktux

i went with generationtux.com. they have more options including boys' tuxes for ringbearers

Brooklyn Store Closing

Anybody willing to proxy for a fellow NT member.I'm willing to pitch in  extra for going out of your way. I really want this THEDI Leather Jacket if its 250.

If Aldens are really being sold for $250, then you can easily make profit off that.

When I sold my pairs on eBay, I was getting 20+ watchers per item. Even a regular non shell worn pair was getting $300+

Just throwing this out in case anyone wants to get their hustle on.

Back
Top Bottom